No announcement yet.

tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just make sure you're 101% sure you want it mate. Find somewhere with decent tattooists, not a couple of big meat head metal heads that try to intimidate you. Have a couple of chats and have them design something for you. my mates have done this with a place in Glasgow and have had one off pieces designed for them and tweaked as they want before ink goes anywhere near skin. Trust me, you'll feel like a total tit when you meet the 2nd and 3rd person who goes "look! i've got the same tattoo as you!"

As a suggestion for what to have tattooed... what about the wiring schematic for your S2?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    1990 CQ20v
    2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by fourcircle View Post
      As a suggestion for what to have tattooed... what about the wiring schematic for your S2?
      That will save haveing to look for one

Dont fancy trying to read it myself though.....
      Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Originally posted by madwolf_Uk View Post
        Dont fancy trying to read it myself though.....
        Good point. you'll want to tattoo a friend then.
        1990 CQ20v

Comment

its the metallica ninja star
          cheeRS adam

RS2+

Comment

Originally posted by adamw View Post
            its the metallica ninja star

That's a good manly name for a tattoo. Not like my squiggly thing that looks a bit like a £ sign and used to be red and yellow but is now pink and outline.
            When I can syphon funds out of the joint account i'll be getting something done over the top.
            1990 CQ20v

Comment

or this!? im planing on getin sum sort of pantera tattoo? any body got any ideas?
              Attached Files
              cheeRS adam

RS2+

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                I would like one, got an idea what I want but apparantly according to the hospital I should not as i've had piercings and because "apparantly" i've low blood pressure I'd collapse or something. Really would like one but at present its summoning up to go down there and have it done. Really annoying as I would like one. Maybe one day lol
                lol I remember writing this, anyone got anything new?

Comment

Make sure you use Bapenthan baby cream for it to help heal quick and stop any infection getting in, the pain is half the fun go with it it gets better. If you have any tatts over bony areas get ready to feel proper pain, fleshy bits feel quite nice in comparison. This outline took a while and over the spine is a killer, still saving up to get it finished, be warned once you start you can't stop
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
                    Make sure you use Bapenthan baby cream for it to help heal quick and stop any infection getting in, the pain is half the fun go with it it gets better. If you have any tatts over bony areas get ready to feel proper pain, fleshy bits feel quite nice in comparison. This outline took a while and over the spine is a killer, still saving up to get it finished, be warned once you start you can't stop
                    Quality, i've always thought about having those words added in somewhere and yeah I got told about the bapenthan cream, best to get it from tesco's if you don't need a lot, you can buy 25g's instead of the 50g's most places sell as I ended up leaving what i'd got for mine with the girl that came and got one at the same time.

Due to go back maybe sat if I do, but trying to decide what I want as there's two ideas atm. Must agree once you start you can't stop, gav told me that when I went down to visit him and nikki

Comment

Here´s pinnen´s tattoo=) Check the avatar http://www.garaget.org/audiS6Racing
                      Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Originally posted by urquattro-island View Post
                        look at my arm in my avatar
                        A Bedford Rascal cab wearing a cape ?
                        Audi S2 Coupe 1995
                        VW Passat GL5 (hatch) 1986
                        VW Passat GL 1.8 (saloon) 1986
                        Carrera Subway 8

Comment

That is dedication, good man

Comment

Originally posted by benntenn67 View Post
                            A Bedford Rascal cab wearing a cape ?
                            his avatar used to be the audi rings on his arm.

Comment

I know a guy thats got the audi rings tattoo, I would n t go that far tho
                              I ve a lion on my shoulder n it hurt like hell ( boniest bit i ve got, lol)
                              Acidburn's comment on low blood pressure surprises me, I ve got it and that may explain why I went a bit funny having mine done, tattooist was very good tho n waited for me to get with it again ( and gave me a Porsche magazine to read while he finished!)

Comment

Originally posted by bluequattro View Post
                                I know a guy thats got the audi rings tattoo, I would n t go that far tho
                                I ve a lion on my shoulder n it hurt like hell ( boniest bit i ve got, lol)
                                Acidburn's comment on low blood pressure surprises me, I ve got it and that may explain why I went a bit funny having mine done, tattooist was very good tho n waited for me to get with it again ( and gave me a Porsche magazine to read while he finished!)
                                yeah I did go a bit white for around 5-10 secs when she started doing it, I was hot before I went into the room and there wasn't much ventalation, she ended up letting me sit on a sofa and doing it then and I was fine.

One thing to make sure is that you have something decent to eat/drink before going in, I'd grabbed some stuff but didn't have enough before going so someone went out for me, the girl I went with had not had anything and she went proper white, she'd gone from around 24/25 yrs old to looking around 50-60 and looked really pale, she'd admitted she had not had anything at all as she thought she'd be fine as she has a few tattoo's.

Girl who did the tattoo was brilliant, very patient and i'd seen her work before, good prices and she was on about her evo she was modding and some bikes she had which was interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X