ADI '07 dissapointing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
    Might have to speak to the people who run the petrol station tho and seriously comment to them about it and see if they will get some super in.
    Would there be the demand for it all year round though, thats the thing? Otherwise, cant see them wanting to get it in as a special?
    Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

It would pay for itself just by the fact that they would sell so much to the people that use the track.

Comment

yeah true enough i suppose, the other way is to bring a tankfull with you, but suppose that compromises lap times at a guess?
        Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Originally posted by madwolf_Uk View Post
          yeah true enough i suppose, the other way is to bring a tankfull with you, but suppose that compromises lap times at a guess?
          Wot, not heard of 'Jerry cans', come my dear boy...
          Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flat on my back View Post
            Wot, not heard of 'Jerry cans', come my dear boy...
            Hell yeah! I have a can of German 100 Octane Vpower for the next track / RR / drag session.

Mind you 5L isnt gonna last long is it..

I agree though, if they got super at that station it would defiantly sell, there's always something happening at Castle Combe.
            91 S2 coupé - RIP
            98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

That petrol station just down the road used to be a Shell with optimax etc, but its changed to a texaco i think.

Comment

As Martin mentioned , the same petrol station used to be a Shell one, there's a few others around CC (admittedly off the main road ) selling super-unleaded, all within a 10mile radius, found these over the years navigating the back roads...

Comment

Tesco Express in Chippenham do 99RON, that's where I filled up, and filled up again after 100 miles
                  1994 Audi S2 Avant - in pieces
                  2006 Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0TFSi - goes fast
                  1985 Audi 90 quattro - is wet

Don't forget the East Midlands Meet -Last Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm just off M1 J28!![/COLOR]

Comment

The nearest Shell petrol station to Castle Combe is on right hand side of the A46 on the way to Bath.

The address is:

Pennsylvania Filling Station
                    Bath Road
                    Nr Marshfield Chippenham
                    SN14 8LB

It is 6.87 miles from Castle Combe Circuit according to Shell.
                    SS

Comment

Working...
                    X