This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quattronics and Corey. Gone missing?

Hey. Have ANYONE manage to get in contact with Corey lately? Have been trying to get an electronic reply for three weeks now (phone not an option atm). I have prepaid him A LOT of money for an order that never arrives. And now he does not answer my e-mails. Also noticed that they are no longer represented on the forum dealer section? What's up with that?

Have I missed something? Have they gone out of business? Have I just lost £1270?

Corey. If you read this. Please respond to my e-mails!
    /NEO - I have a sexual thing for big brakes.
    www.irry.com | Irry got a face lift!
    #nordicaudi @ irc.nordicaudi.com

Some things never change. Link.

When will people learn?
    SS

Comment

Holy cow that is not good reading
      93 S2 Avant Parting
      91 URQ RR
      02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

About time people woke up to the scammer.

Comment

That makes highly interesting reading, and non of it good. Makes me wonder about Ross's circumstances with his Avant though.....
          Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

It is apparent that this low life has come full circle AGAIN!
            This sounds just like his scam he tried on my friends.
            When he tried to rip them off here in NZ they warned people to steer clear of Mr Jones, but unfortunately he seems to be able to gain peoples trust then talk his way into their pockets.
            I couldn't count on my hands how many times this scum bag has been taken to court.
            No doubt he will crawl out from under his little rock and come up with some twisted lies and try to spin his way out of this one. Like his computer broke down, or he was over seas, or he was in an accident.
            I really feel for you Neo, I just hope that you can get your money out of Jones even if you have to go through the courts. It may take time, but stick with it. And don't believe a word that comes out of his fork tounged mouth.

Comment

OUCH! ouch ouch ouch! OUCH! =(((( This does NOT sound good. Thought he was an honest man since a lot of people on this board seemed to to business with him. =( And the fact that they had a sub forum here did for sure give him a lot of credibility in my eyes.

Sigh. Wonder how I ever gona explain this to the fellow swedes that was in on the order. =( I guess I will have to pay them and take the economic hit myself. Just in time for x-mas. =(

Well... I have not given up hope, yet.

Comment

Phew!

This is certanliy NOT good reading! I was planning to do a large order with 034 and planned to doit through this man, but luckily didnt come sp far. Thouht it was wierd that the homepage of this man claims "moving due to expantion" but the page havent changed for months....

Well hope everybody gets their money back! and everyone is warned!

Vegard

Comment

My experience with Corey is the scat rods i bought for my project.They were at a good price so i went ahead.It took some time to get to me but i thought he had to order them from the US(or 034 since they work together) so i figured ok.They came,end of story.Other than that,i did ask him lately about the rear ARB but went ahead and made the purchase from the US a the price difference due to $/euro/GBP was enormous(almost buying 2 RARBS from the US).
                  Hope everything gets sorted for you guys

Comment

Just to make one thing clear here so this thread does not get out of hands. I am not hanging any one out here. Heck... For all I know the dude can be on vacation or something. But I do know he was on this forum last morning and I do know that he have not replied to my emails for the last three weeks. And I do know that I have wired £1280 to him... And I do know I'm a bit nervous. =(

But I am not accusing anyone for anything here. Just wondered if anyone had seen him or so for the last weeks. I am still hoping that this will turn out to the better good.

Comment

Anyone know exactly whats going on?
                      S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Has anyone tried calling/texting him?

Mobile +44 (0) 7840 224 744
                        or
                        Office +44 (0) 1636 822 288
                        RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

My current work situation makes that pretty impossible. =( I will try to call him during the x-mas holiday if I don't hear anything. And if I don't get anything out from that a flight ticket to UK is only about £70. So I guess that's always an option.

Originally posted by Lloyd View Post
                          Has anyone tried calling/texting him?

Mobile +44 (0) 7840 224 744
                          or
                          Office +44 (0) 1636 822 288

Comment

Guys please dont turn this thread into a heckling match.

Originally posted by NEO View Post
                            Just to make one thing clear here so this thread does not get out of hands. I am not hanging any one out here. Heck... For all I know the dude can be on vacation or something.
                            As for the forum advertising, it has been removed until Quattronics decide if they want to continue advertising on the forum since their subscription has lapsed.
                            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
                              Guys please dont turn this thread into a heckling match.
                              Word! The last thing I would want is for this thread to be locked. Just trying to figure out what's going on. And if he's on vacation or something. So please folks. Keep a lid on the feelings and keep it on a good level.

Comment

Working...
                              X