Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 ABY for sale

Hi Guys
    Some of you know me from the VW meeting at Kames earlier this year. Unfortunately my S2 is up for sale. Pictures can be found on pistonheads web site.
    230 BHP non modified in any shape or form.
    Full service history, lots of bills all MOt's since Dec 1996.
    First registered in Dec 1993.
    Having to sell as our BMW didn't sell. Wife 1 - me nil.
    Only serious buyers please.
    Genuine 143000 miles on the clock. MOT'd until April 2008.
    Anyone seriously interested in a very good non modified S2 please contact me through this forum or my email address as stated on pistonheads.com
    Cheers
    Gary

Originally posted by PistonHeads.com
    Audi S2 Coupe, £4200Very good condition, totally standard, FSH, all receipts available for inspection. MOT'd. Very well looked after. Recent inspection stated engine is like a 5 year old car. Genuine reason for sale. No canvassers, tyre kickers, wannabee boy racers or agencies. Serious buyers only. Member of the S2forum. Picture have previously been posted on forum at Kames VW meeting.

you have n't put a price on it mate
    the forum police will be after you
    1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
    2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
    3. H & R SPRINGS
    4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
    5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
    6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
    7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
    8. fmic fitted

Comment

Originally posted by topsparky View Post
      you have n't put a price on it mate
      the forum police will be after you
      What he said .

Good luck with the sale.
      91 S2 coupé - RIP
      98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

S2 for sale

Re-list the bimmer

Comment

Originally Posted by PistonHeads.com
          Audi S2 Coupe, £4200Very good condition, totally standard, FSH, all receipts available for inspection. MOT'd. Very well looked after. Recent inspection stated engine is like a 5 year old car. Genuine reason for sale. No canvassers, tyre kickers, wannabee boy racers or agencies. Serious buyers only. Member of the S2forum. Picture have previously been posted on forum at Kames VW meeting.
          thought this was the price

Comment

Now Sold

Thanks to all that looked at my posting. My car was viewed yesterday and bought today. My achy breaky heart.
            BMW is still up for sale and hope one day to have another Audi - maybe another S2 (buy this one back), or an S4 avant or S6 avant. Family and all that!
            May have to relent and buy and oil burner avant for economy. Wifes a little frugal.
            Cheers for now.
            Gary

Comment

Damn it, this was a possible target for me in the new year, looked nice all be it other end of the country! Congrats on the sale, from the looks of it someone got a good one there
              Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Hi Gary
                Sorry to see you have sold your motor ...she was a good one ........Just get rid of the beemer now and get yourself S4/S6 avant and your sorted

All the best

Steve
                93 S2 Avant Parting
                91 URQ RR
                02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

Working...
                X