thank **** for windows mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank **** for windows mobile

currently laying on quite possibly the worlds most uncomfortable bed in basingstoke and north hants hospital with my little girl snoozing away. going ever-so slightly mad with 4 children crying and countless alarms.

My sanity is only just holding together thanks to forum access via my mobile

my 4month old has been in and outof this place more times than i care to remember but its the first night i have stayed in as my better half usually does it. shes sick too currently (oh the joy) so yours truely is on overnight duty.

make it interesting guys, its gonna be a looooong night!!!
    David
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

David,
    Sorry to hear about your problems, hope your family are better very soon.
    Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
    England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

As you know David btdt with all 3 of mine bless em... remember stop at 3 coffees or youll start buzzing round the ward like a humming bird like that Quicky Mart owner on the Simpsoms... do you know how long little uns in for yet?
      S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

David, my heart goes out to you. I hope your little girl makes a full recovery.

All the best..
        Bo

P.s. well done for sneaking the mobile action in hospital air space. They usually don't like that at all
        91 S2 coupé - RIP
        98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

David,

Thats never a good place to be. I remember you said your littlest one had been in hospital already. Hope she makes a full recovery ASAP. Things like that put all our worries about cars into the shade in a big hurry.

Cheers,

Paul
          Paul Nugent
          Webmaster http://S2central.net
          Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
          2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
          2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

far enough away from the nurses station and we seem to know most of them so they turn a blind eye.

Hopefully out friday but who knows, this was only supposed to be a trip to the doctors ....on tuesday.
            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Hang in there matey, they are tough little mites...well my 4 year old seems to be able to bounce back from anything.

Give her hand a squeeze, get your self some shut eye and wait to be woken up by a nurse - Question is, will it be the nurse of your dreams, or your nightmares?

Cheers n

Si
              95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
              Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
              With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for the little un David.
                Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

All the best David, I hope it is not too serious.

Kind regards,

Steve.
                  The Perfectionist
                  sigpic
                  Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

all the best mate, not a pleasant place to be in when its with family or friends.

If so see any strong opiate based pain killers knocking about slip them in your pocket - you know it makes sense
                    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Hang in there David, hope it's not too serious for the little one.
                      Good luck with everything mate.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi David
                        Sorry to hear about this, I hope it all goes well - for a second I thought your post implied that you now had 4 children of your own!

By the way, any hospital that says you can't use mobiles inside in case they interefere with equipment is wrong, there's no evidence for it with digital phones and new NHS guidance says that it is fine. The number of Doctors I see using mobiles in the Intensive Care Wards for example tells you there is no problem, not to mention the Surgeon I spoke to last week who was in Theatre at the time he took the call, whoops!

Try and get your hands on some "tramadol", excellent stuff - purely for adult use of course
                        Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Cheers guys....much appreciated

Definately not got 4 children 2 is enough of a handful I can assure you!

All based around constant respiratory problems and feeding/reflux issues. Poor girl has been in and out since birth and shes only 20wks old. Anyway, with the number and breadth of tests shes currently undergoing and a change to a allergy-free milk today, we'll see if we can't find out whats causing all her probs.
                          I'll keep an eye out for pills
                          David
                          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

David - sorry to hear about this, drope me a line if you need any help with de-coding what the medics are telling you. Was your daughter born early?

I hope having 2 kids isn't a total nightmare, got our 2nd one arriving in August!
                            Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Got a 15 month old girl.
                              I'm besotted with her, so when I read about a youngster not so well it really hits home.
                              Hope she makes a full recovery
                              rs2315.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X