Family Album well chuffed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Album well chuffed.

I've just aquired a copy of Family Album It is brilliant and immensley useful. I recommend it for all of you chaps as It can save you tha hastle of routing aroung in the engine bay. It is also very useful when looking for parts on ebay.de.
    Last edited by Jamo; 7 May 2008, 15:29.
    UrS6 - Homefry, Bailey DV, PiperX filter, Samco hoses, H&R springs, 3" D/P back zorst, 270bhp and 260ftlb :rock:

Triumph Daytona 955i - mmmmmm :fire:

80 dag dag :driving:

Think everyone has got it
    93 S2 Avant Parting
    91 URQ RR
    02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

Its all fun and games until you start looking for differences, then you end up with a wish list as long as your arm
      91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
      93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
      94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Havent got it yet, but its one of several things on my wish list
        Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

I havent got it, where would one find such an item?

Comment

Dest, my thoughts exactly. Anyone?

(i did a search and came up blank)
            Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Can i join the club...too...
              Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

www.vagcat.com

free and easy to use with some prices (how accurate i dont know)
                Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

vagcat is a good tool I use it at work, the only problem with it is the part numbering on the side doesn't always match the pic which is a bit of a fatal flaw really

Comment

i've got a few copies of this, all very legitimate obviously! but they wont install.....all i get are many many errors in german and it exits the install program has anyone had any success with this on vista as i think that may be my problem.......****ing vista...pain in my a**.

cheers
                    Ant
                    91' Coupe quattro 20v - project
                    KW V2s and other goodies
                    now gone
                    03' BMW 330CI - Sold
                    08' A5 Coupe 3.0l tdi quattro - Sold
                    57' BMW 525d M Sport Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Mother View Post
                      I've just aquired a copy of Family Album It is brilliant and immensley useful. I recommend it for all of you chaps as It can save you tha hastle of routing aroung in the engine bay. It is also very useful when looking for parts on ebay.de.
                      What version have you got?
                      S2 Avant......fully loaded :rock: :bow: Slipper Wagons Rule !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anton View Post
                        i've got a few copies of this, all very legitimate obviously! but they wont install.....all i get are many many errors in german and it exits the install program has anyone had any success with this on vista as i think that may be my problem.......****ing vista...pain in my a**.

cheers
                        Ant
                        Right hand click on the desktop icon and request it to run in Windows 6.0 or 95....
                        85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                        93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

I've got issues with 3 different versions i've tried to install... gave up and use Vagcat now
                          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                          Indigo ABY coupé
                          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Haha yes that can be a pain cant it Jamo. No substitute for the real deal

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                            vagcat is a good tool I use it at work, the only problem with it is the part numbering on the side doesn't always match the pic which is a bit of a fatal flaw really
                            Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

have the 06 and 07 verson at home: cant afford a newer car ether

Comment

Working...
                              X