Driven mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driven mad

I REALLY dont believe it! I cant seem to find for love or `sensible` money what ive been looking for for what seems like a blinkin lifetime I have had numerous dissapointments (7) let downs and frustrations let alone the time and travelling costs involved but i am now left asking myself am i asking for too much? All that i want is... a right hand drive RS blue RS2 thats sub 100k thats been looked after has a good history and is straight and preferably with all the panels the same colour im not wanting to pay £20k for some museum specimen but would pay a little more than most people for the right car. If anyone knows of a car that meets my wants maybe thats not been advertised or will be up for sale in the near future drop me a pm
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

I know what you're sayin', im not in the market for one at the mo (as not got the great dane YET!) but always keeping an eye on prices, at this rate I'd be inclined to spend a couple more pennies and get a peachy B4 RS4.

You dead against LHD i take it?

Comment

Hi. Do you mind a red rs2 rhd??

Comment

Sold my black lhd RS2 a few months back Darren as most on here know the wife just wouldnt use it as she couldnt do the lhd thing which initially was a good thing but then became a problem so off it went to live with another forum member... I do still have my red RS2 spec S2 avant but even before i bought the black one which was an impulse purchase i was looking and got cheesed off and bought it. Have had a pm (thanks Aidan ) about one i possibly didnt know about so will follow that up. Also been watching the B5 RS4 prices slowly come down as well
        S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Are you sure you cant be tempted by this STUNNING example???
          http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/591777.htm

Comment

Originally posted by S4 CRUISER View Post
            Hi. Do you mind a red rs2 rhd??
            Tell me more? Although ive got a RS2 spec laser red avant already (or should that be al red dy)

Comment

Originally posted by sal_s2 View Post
              Are you sure you cant be tempted by this STUNNING example???
              http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/591777.htm
              Thats a `known` one Sal it lived down in Cornwall near Andy G... it sold on ebay about a year ago for £7k ish... its been imported exported and back again... dont let me stop you from snapping it up buddy

Comment

It "sold" to someone I know but the owner made all sorts of excuses and in the end never completed the deal, IIRC he wanted 8k then.

Comment

Rumours are true then Sal... everything else is coming down but special silver RS2s from the west country have risen strongly on the ft index

Comment

Originally posted by laser avant s2 View Post
                    (or should that be al red dy)
                    very good, but ya just being greedy, an RS2 Spec'ed avant, and ya want a genuine one as well, after selling the one ya had?!
                    Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Greedy, mad or just more money than sense probably Mad dog

Comment

what about this?pretty good price
                        http://rs246.com/index.php?name=PNph...wtopic&t=71581

Comment

Fair play sticking with the S2/RS2 avant theme, i was speaking with an indy porsche trader last week, he'd just taken a dark blue RS4 in on a p/ex on a 996 (not sure on actual colour but not the best),90,000 miles, nice standard spec,full history etc, he said i could have it for £15,500 as thats more or less what it owed him and he knows nothing about them..

Not the best colour agreed but as much as i love everything about the RS2, would have been interested if i wanted an avant. what they gonna be coming down to this time next year i wonder??

Comment

Originally posted by quattronutter View Post
                            Now that looks the shizz, i've seen it around my way a few times with bird driving it..does seem bit too cheap..

Comment

Mileage is about 177k though

Comment

Working...
                              X