No announcement yet.

VAG Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well maybe if ya took your hands of the keyboard and put them on the phone, ya may get somewhere?
    Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Martyn's not in now till tomorrow...
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

lol Martyn and Alan members on here IIRC be interesting reading for them.

Never had a problem with either of them. Of course I enjoy speaking to Martyn more as he is a diamond geezer and he is the reason I used VAG parts in the 1st instance.

Comment

Just got through and ordered parts no problem at all!

Then got through again to double check the right part had been ordered, with no probs!

They did ask if i was that Andy from Bristol who makes lots of trouble though...
          S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

just spoken to them.....must of been me "Hogging" the phoneline....:mischeif:

Comment

Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

im guessing this martyn guy is the one who use to own an S2, he seemed pretty clued up and talked of past experiences!...

www.noskooljustcool.com

Comment

I never have problems when I need to get in touch with them.........might be because I don't phone I just go down and see them in person.

What time did you try phone on friday andy as I was in there about 12.30 taking up there time ordering/paying for bits so they might have been sorting out my orders/where i'm to send my first born/kindey/arm etc.

They are at present still a week behind in emails atm.

Comment

Peter it's all your fault

Nah, I'll just keep trying. Need some centres for my G60 style steels on the Olop. Getting the tyres tomorrow hopefully, 195/45R14 Just got to lower it then and it'll be sweet as (and ready for a 'ring trip I have planned in April - special details to follow at a later date)
                    Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Originally posted by Andy_Casey View Post
                      Peter it's all your fault

Nah, I'll just keep trying. Need some centres for my G60 style steels on the Olop. Getting the tyres tomorrow hopefully, 195/45R14 Just got to lower it then and it'll be sweet as (and ready for a 'ring trip I have planned in April - special details to follow at a later date)

When you say centers what do you mean? the rubber caps or are they different?

If you have a picture all the better, still ain't seen this beast

Comment

Originally posted by lji86 View Post
                        im guessing this martyn guy is the one who use to own an S2, he seemed pretty clued up and talked of past experiences!...
                        They both had S2 Avants IIRC one silver one blue

Martynf is a mod on here and sponsors the forum. top bloke

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                          They both had S2 Avants IIRC one silver one blue

Martynf is a mod on here and sponsors the forum. top bloke
                          shame he does not get any time to come on here anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                            shame he does not get any time to come on here anymore
                            Thats because Europeanme hogs his phoneline

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                              Thats because Europeanme hogs his phoneline
                              Thats when he can get thru and there not chatting to me when I go down there

Comment

Havent you lot got better things to do with ya time then?
                                Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X