Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ha, there I was thinking I would start learning to drive....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha, there I was thinking I would start learning to drive....

Forget it, with idiots like these on the roads and my bad case of road rage..... ha not a chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T29kItw3WXE

Don't let those few idiots ruin your idea about driving! Driving is fun although some fail to realize that in all actuality it is quite dangerous as you are driving a "killing machine." Some people just think they are above the law, even the law of physics.

Comment

Nice!!

Did you guys/gals look at the slide shows that came up with it though?

End of the day, dont let that put you off though, theres plenty of nutters out there, but 9.9 times out of 10 its only themselves they hurt/maim/kill!
      Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Don't even think about it...

think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a_sqvOoqVg

Ccccaaarrrr.... ccccooonnnttttrrrrooolll.

It's all about fingertips and feel.....

And maybe a smidgen of left foot braking..... :mischeif:
        85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
        93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Very true....... stick with it......

BTW, why is there a duck wearing dark glasses sitting next to you in your avatar?

sorry for the detour off the thread, but it did make me smile...

Most drivers are good, it's just the few bad ones which cause problems.... just look after what you are doing, and dont learn anything from Ross....

Chris
          Last edited by LHD_Kid; 19 October 2007, 21:13.
          Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
          S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
          '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Originally posted by LHD_Kid View Post
            Very true....... stick with it......

BTW, why is there a duck wearing dark glasses sitting next to you in your avatar?

sorry for the detour off the thread, but it did make me smile...

Most drivers are good, itys just the few bad ones which cause problems.... just look after what you are doing, and dont learn anything from Ross....

Chris

Not sure what you mean about the duck!

I think Ross is an amazing driver! He did the best parrallel park I'd ever seen the other day!! Seriously, I was very, very impressed. He's so good at manuvering (or however you spell it)

Comment

couldnt see any red blood in that b&w so im sure they were fine

Comment

Originally posted by Daisfunky View Post
                Not sure what you mean about the duck!

I think Ross is an amazing driver! He did the best parrallel park I'd ever seen the other day!! Seriously, I was very, very impressed. He's so good at manuvering (or however you spell it)
                You telling me, this doesn't look like a duck? (Its only its head, its a bl**dy big duck....!!!)
                Attached Files
                Last edited by LHD_Kid; 19 October 2007, 21:14. Reason: stuff added
                Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

I think that's just a cd player? well nowadays probably an ipod dock

Comment

From the looks of it the muppet in the vid touched the brakes when the slide started to happen. Tis only going to make it worse matey!!!! Apply a litle bit of power to be cooking on gas with a touch of steering correction to suit the occasion. Jees he was driving in a straight line!!! Okay at speed but stll a straight line...... Must admit though from the looks of it the road is in northern africa or around that area. the roads are pants ( have driven across Tunisia BTW) and driving at speed on them s not condusive to living a long time!!!!
                    Dark Grey Avant
                    RS2 FARB
                    Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
                    Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

Working...
                    X