Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential worth of my Ur S6

Hi,

I am under pressure from she who sort of is obeyed to let my S6 go. (In this case I think the Mrs is correct this time!)

Basically, I do not use the car, as I work abroad with trains and it is a crying shame that it just sits outside my house gather dust, etc.

The car in by no means perfect and I will be having it serviced and new tyres fitted for its impending MOT in a few weeks’ time.

The car has done just over 124k miles and does have full service history, although due to my works it can be out of sync with the service schedule. I think the car has done less that 1000 miles over the last few years and after having to fit a new battery a few months ago, I can see it sitting getting even dirtier and doing nothing for another few years, which is not what I want for a car that should be driven.

It has the 034 Motorsport sparkplug ignition conversion, MTM conversion, Tarox brakes and loads of other bits and bobs done to over the years and I have a full set of genuine Audi arch extensions for it too, just never fitted, as I am never around. (The previous post show virtually all what I have done to the car over the years.)

The only really bad bit is the gearbox, as although it is fully drivable, the second to third transition can be very hard if driven sportingly and it some times clunks when going into reverse. (I am considering having the automatic gearbox rebuilt though.)

I have taken a few pictures of the car for information today before I disappear again abroad.

So, what would this sort of thing be worth, as even very poor versions go for good money?

Regards,

Andy H.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 8 photos.
Working...
X