Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 1983 Audi UrQ Project (Seattle, WA, USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1983 Audi UrQ Project (Seattle, WA, USA)

Many more pictures at the links at the bottom of the ad.
    Long ad, please read all of the description in the CL ad before sending me questions. Thanks
    I go by alxdgr8 on lots of other forums and OOOOGT on motorgeek. I've been around the community for quite a while and never had any bad dealings.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/c...690363085.html

'83 UrQ PROJECT

Price:
    $15,000 USD

as it sits with all of the original parts, interior, stock engine, uninstalled upgraded wiring harness/fusebox, 8" Ronal wheels, and some other spares that I've got.
    Price can go down if you don't want the Ronals and didn't want the upgraded wiring or the stock engine.
    ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES! I'm selling this car to purchase another.
    You must pickup, I do not have a means to deliver. The car rolls/steers around and I have a winch we can use to load it onto a trailer. I can help a shipping company load the car if needed, but the car must be paid in full and payment cleared prior to that.
    The AAN is currently installed in the car. If it's not wanted then I would need a few weeks to remove it before it would be ready to go. I will not reinstall the stock engine, it will be included on a dolly.

Located in Seattle, WA

Pictures:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/alxdgr...57673114824548

P1153142 by Vex Art, on Flickr
    -Alex-
    '95 Audi 90QS (4.2L ABH V8, 034 IIc, and much more)
    '87 Porsche 944 Turbo (T04E/60trim/#8, Wolf 3d V4+ EMS, J&S Safeguard, and much more)
    '11 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X (Crew Cab, 6spd)

Deposit taken, sale pending
    -Alex-
    '95 Audi 90QS (4.2L ABH V8, 034 IIc, and much more)
    '87 Porsche 944 Turbo (T04E/60trim/#8, Wolf 3d V4+ EMS, J&S Safeguard, and much more)
    '11 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X (Crew Cab, 6spd)

Comment

Working...
    X