• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Audi Coupe 2.0E

MOT - 29/5/12
    TAX - 31/7/12
    Circa 144,500 miles but used daily.
    Kingfisher/Pelican blue
    Blue/Black half leather interior. Front seats have water staining to the fabric (from leaving snow scrapers on them...) but all round excellent condition.
    Bodywork polishes up well but probably the cars weakest point, viewing or additional pictures recommended. Paint flaking above the rear windscreen, stone chips to the bonnet, inch-long scratch to front wing and faint scratch which might buff out above one rear arch.

Short MOT but am happy to do the odd jobs and put a years ticket on it rather than give it away.

Owned since July 2010 and during my ownership no expense has been spared!

New genuine accelerator pedal (£54!!)
    Aero wipers all round
    New genuine cambelt, aux belt and all genuine tensioners
    New radiator and water pump when the cambelt was done
    Has had 2 oil changes during my ownership, most recently in November using fully synthetic oil.
    New fuel filter and £120 worth of genuine fuel line parts from tank>filter
    Recent bosche spark plugs
    K&N panel filter
    Genuine CV boot kit
    Genuine front wheel bearing kit
    Both lower arms
    Genuine distributer cap and rotor arm
    Rear caliper
    2 front ABS rings
    Front grooved discs with pads less than 1k miles ago
    Brand new dealer plates front and back
    Standard wheels all round. usual kerbing, 2 front tyres are Vredestein Quatrac with plenty life in them, rears are Continentals that have covered about 500 miles since fitting!

Probably loads more and I've a folder of receipts.

Bad points:
    Track rod end advised during recent service and tracking will need done. Included in sale will be 2 complete Bambridge track-rod adjuster sets and 2 brand new Lemforder ends.
    I suspect the o/s top mount is knackered and there's an occasional knock when going over bumps. 2 mounts and slotted nuts included in sale.
    Chip in lower o/s of windscreen. Been like this since I bought it and never got any bigger. Not really noticable and it's never been mentioned on an MOT, but trying to be as honest as I can as it's an honest car. (MOT tester commented how well it's been looked after )
    Rear discs and pads probably need doing as I think the o/s might be slightly warped as a result of a sticking caliper (that has since been replaced with a new one).

Looking for perhaps a slightly ambitious £750 as it stands. Not really in any rush to sell so I'm not looking for any daft offers either. It's a good honest car that's had no expense spared during my ownership.
    If it doesn't sell I'll do the few jobs that it needs and stick a years ticket on it before re-advertisinjg it for £900. Could do that at any time if the buyer requires.

Car is in sunny Aberdeen, Scotland. Can meet potential buyers at the train station or can meet them part of the way at the buyers expense.

Any questions, just fire away!
Working...
X