No announcement yet.

Audi s6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open to sensible offers as after the last few days i've really really run out of space

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
      Open to sensible offers as after the last few days i've really really run out of space
      No comment

I can however say this is a nice drive as i had a brief go before ya bought it, allthough ive never driven one before so cant comment on the performance side.

GLWS and stay off ebay
      Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

If it was an estate! I need the space in the back seats soon... ideally looking for a V8 one. Gotta be better than a people carrier
        AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
          If it was an estate! I need the space in the back seats soon... ideally looking for a V8 one. Gotta be better than a people carrier
          lol have you seen how much leg room is in the rear of one of these? especially as I bet you have the seats forward in yours. Have to meet up sometime soon if your not too busy

Comment

Right it pains me to do this but I have no where to store the car anymore and i've just been in an arguement with the locals who use the spaces near where the car is stored. Because I currently have 4x cars in the spaces that are allocated. The engine will be going to another forum member who's expressed interest in it. Everything else from the car is available and it will be started to be broken towards the end of next week

Comment

Working...
            X