Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkeymagic
    replied
    Well im back from london with a very tidy avant in tow. She started with jump leads and sounded sweet. Shed loads of receipts and in very good health. Very tidy bodywork and interior cd player cruise control and best of all a working computer.....Ill be tarting her up. New turbo acquired and an mot coming soon.
    Litrerally she had thousands spent in april 2012 and looks to have spent all her life in scotland.
    The car is quieter and smoother than my coupe.
    Ill be looking to sell her on once everything is done watch this space.
    An absolute gem i must say. I realised that i do like the avants. .

Leave a comment:

• audinut
    replied
    Originally posted by sidrick View Post
    Haven't you just had a fit on various forums about folk commenting on a car you're selling when they have no intention of buying?

#justsaying

mmm quite different really factoring in all I stated was its got no mot

What i meant was why not go try get it MOT'ed much easier to sell a car that has MOT

Leave a comment:

• Notorious
    replied
    don't take this the wrong way (!) but OP why not fix it to sell it ? (if as stated it wont take much to sort..) Also price if fixed/mot'd would be about same,right?
    Just me thinking aloud like...

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    With a decent secondhand turbo being £100 and access being pretty good, it wouldn't take much to sort. GLWTS

Leave a comment:

• sidrick
    replied
    Originally posted by audinut View Post
    no mot ? potentially that leaves a lot to be thought about ?
    Haven't you just had a fit on various forums about folk commenting on a car you're selling when they have no intention of buying?

#justsaying

Leave a comment:

• markt1
    replied
    Why there's no MOT - I doubt any car would pass the MOT with faulty turbo.The only reason why there is no MOT is that the car is locked up in the garage because of the turbo.If the turbo was fine i would be still driving the car. When I've noticed the turbo was on it's way out I parked the car straight away.Since then I'm thinking what to do with it and also meantime i bought S4 so using this one.

Leave a comment:

• audinut
    replied
    no mot ? potentially that leaves a lot to be thought about ?

Leave a comment:

• audinut
    replied
    hey gnutz i have a set of standard 16's

Leave a comment:

• gnutz2
    replied
    Are you selling the standard 16 inch wheels that I see in the garage?

Cheers Baz

Leave a comment:

• macspring
    replied
    On the face of it, a nice car, a desirable colour, a revamp of the turbo to make it a hybrid and you'd have a good car ready to drive.

Potential purchasers should factor in the costs of the 996 brakes, wheels, and the KW suspension which are already installed.

NCTS. My opinion is based on the premise - I'm assuming all things are stated in the 'ad'.

Leave a comment:

• markt1
    replied
    Unmodified - I meant no engine mods were made.. It is still for sale .

Leave a comment:

• Monkeymagic
    replied
    Id made an offer but looks like she needs some tlc... bit of mold on interior etc. Has it sold now?

Leave a comment:

• Notorious
    replied
    Unmodified ? apart from brakes,exhaust,suspension,wheels and air filter then......Ahm oooott....GLWS.

Leave a comment:

• xstian
    replied
    PM sent. If anyone has any more details on this car, I would be keen to know.

Leave a comment:

• Vorsprung durch Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by audinut View Post
    think i have some details on this car
    Me too , i recognise the plate. Details on my laptop just not on this phone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X