European parts group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European parts group buy

Since this was booted from AW for being a "commercial post" i.e. an advertiser complaining, I've been offered to bring it here.

This is not a commerical anything. I am an individual (who realized today I actually already joined this forum and last was here 8-4-04 it says, hahaha) who was made an opportunity to purchase parts in germany with a german bank account and forwarder. this means parts can be purchased from germans without hassle to them nor us. once all parts have been collected, they will be sent here in one shipment and distributed to all who have contributed. I am not making anything from this, I am merely extending a very rare opportunity to the community. The most I stand to gain is lowered shipping costs for the items I seek.

i am open to anyone who wants to participate by first posting what it is you want so i can get a quote / plan the shipping needs of this GB.

http://forums.audiworld.com/9080/msgs/333019.phtml

That is the link to the dead post. i am on AW, MG and now here and check my mail multiple times a day (although i do have a job as well 9-5 )

Thanks.

Peter
Working...
X