Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error404
    replied
    Doesn't look like a group buy will happen judging by the interest.
    I have a few sets in stock. When they are gone I will not be making any more.

Regards
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• bartieke210
    replied
    I want a set!! If this is still going on?

Leave a comment:

• ThatGUY
    replied
    Come to the table guys.
    We are all sad when these parts go NLA and Alex is an excellent guy with great skills. He is one of the few that are saving our passion for keeping these old cars in top shape.

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    OK guys, whats the problem here?
    People whine for years about parts not being available, then they don't really want them.

Out of the scores of people who said they wanted these trims, only 1 person has been good to their word and ordered a pair.
    I have sunk a **** load into this project and it's disappointing to see yet again that this community won't put its money where its mouth is.

I will do a one-time group buy on these to recoup my costs. After this I will not be producing any more, so if you want some now is the time.

5 sets = 15% discount
    10 sets = 20% discount
    20 sets = 25% discount

Dan I'm sure you are reading this - I will refund the group buy discount value off your trims when it goes through.

If you want to get in on this add your name below.
    I will not dispatch any parts until everyone has paid in full so don't bother if you have no intention of following through.

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Cheers Steve

Leave a comment:

• SteveH
    replied
    They look fantastic mate

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Bump to this, these are now available.
    Original post updated.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Correct

Leave a comment:

• npvpositive
    replied
    Apologies for my ignorance, but assume this is the body-coloured strip that sits under the headlights?

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Ok guys after much delay these are almost ready. I have the first trial pieces cast to prove out the tooling and test fitment. I have upgraded the material spec to a new poly carbonate resin which is stronger and stiffer.

6B6DDEE8-7DFD-4EBC-890B-B00C07BD71E4.jpeg

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• cardcrash
    replied
    Hmm, I'm tempted after discovering one of mine was missing it's locating pin thing back when I went to see if they were suitable for sending to you for copying!

Leave a comment:

• Dan McBoost
    replied
    Originally posted by Error404 View Post
    Hi Dan,

Yes worldwide shipping will be no problem.

Alex
    Awesome. i will PM you my email to let me know when to pay you and the total shipped.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Audi 80
    replied
    Originally posted by Error404 View Post
    Cheers Will. The moulding tools are in production now and I have resigned myself to having to rejoin Facebook. I'll just have to work out how it works since its been 10 years since I binned it off!
    Its still just as ****, but with more adverts and posts you don't want to see - Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• andersg
    replied
    Good work! I broke the mounting tab on one of my trim pieces, really bugs me. Maybe I need a spare set just in case

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Cheers Will. The moulding tools are in production now and I have resigned myself to having to rejoin Facebook. I'll just have to work out how it works since its been 10 years since I binned it off!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X