• 4WheelDrifter
    replied
    Put me down for a grey one Si.

Leave a comment:

• CliveH
    replied
    Originally posted by Skull23 View Post
    This gauge is VDO too btw.
    Very expensive then! I paid $40 for mine...

Leave a comment:

• Skull
    replied
    Originally posted by CliveH View Post
    Thanks for looking into this Si

It's a nice looking gauge, particularly with the little turbo logo, but I think I'll stick with the VDO one (and I'm used to the psi scale now, with the AWE one in the S4)
    This gauge is VDO too btw.

Leave a comment:

• Davidsinclair05
    replied
    S2_bo has some for sale good prices as well

Leave a comment:

• CliveH
    replied
    Thanks for looking into this Si

It's a nice looking gauge, particularly with the little turbo logo, but I think I'll stick with the VDO one (and I'm used to the psi scale now, with the AWE one in the S4)

Leave a comment:

• Skull
    replied
    Originally posted by robinm View Post
    Hi Si

I'd say yes right away, but I'd to know a bit more about the fitting.
    Does it come with the panel to fit it into the vent slot?

cheers
    rob
    No, it is an extra, i think i has been said 40€.

Leave a comment:

• HPmuirt
    replied
    Originally posted by S2avant
    Well. I'll start the ball rolling and stick my name down for one.

Needs to the RS2 white though NOT S2 grey.
    Good man Ben

Originally posted by MattS2
    Count me in Si.

Thanks for sorting this. Do you have a paypal account that we can transfer the money to? (plus fees), or would you prefer cash/cheque?

Matt.
    Paypal or Bank transfer are both fine by me Matt

Originally posted by robinm
    This is just for either an S2 or RS2 gauge and nothing else, no panel and as Skull23 said, his fitting kits are too expensive for 2m tubing and a T-piece.

Cheers n

Si

Leave a comment:

• MattS2
    replied
    Count me in Si.

Thanks for sorting this. Do you have a paypal account that we can transfer the money to? (plus fees), or would you prefer cash/cheque?

Matt.

Leave a comment:

• robinm
    replied
    Hi Si

cheers
    rob

Leave a comment:

• s2avant
    replied
    Well. I'll start the ball rolling and stick my name down for one.

Needs to the RS2 white though NOT S2 grey.

Ben

Leave a comment:

• Skull
    replied
    Dont buy the connecting set. It cost 16 eur, and you get a 2 meter hose, the attaching bolt and a T piece. U can get everything at 1/3 of the price.

Leave a comment:

• HPmuirt
    replied
    Originally posted by PapVas View Post
    this can be supplied by this person as well:http://www.audis2fast.de/

looks like this done although this is the older version.i have the new version now.I will upload a newer picture for you to see
    Err, yes, Gerd is the name of the guy at Audi2fast.de....re read my post

Originally posted by Bibby
    How much????
    Yeah I know, €100 is damn expensive, but then again Tots is even worse at a reported €160 - although he is living up to his reputation as the most expensive Audi parts in the world That is why I have never bought one before.

This is your chance to save €60 on the gauge and around €15+ on P&P if you really want an OEM gauge

Cheers n

Si

Leave a comment:

• Bibby
    replied
    How much????

Leave a comment:

• A80Avant
    replied
    this can be supplied by this person as well:http://www.audis2fast.de/

looks like this done although this is the older version.i have the new version now.I will upload a newer picture for you to see
    Last edited by A80Avant; 23 June 2007, 19:10.

Leave a comment:

• HPmuirt
    started a topic Group buy: VDO boost gauge in BAR

Group buy: VDO boost gauge in BAR

Hey folks,

In Clives gauge plate group buy, we starting talking about the best boost gauge to use and came to the conclusion that it was the one supplied by Tots, as shown below: -

Well, it seems that Tots wants up to €160 each for them, however Gerd (http://www.audis2fast.de) wants €100 each if we buy 10, with costs of around €30 (for P&P and IBAN charges)...making them €103 each (around £70) shipped to the UK, plus shipping onwards from me.

Gerds reply included the details of how he makes them, which suggests to me that Tots buys them from Gerd....Don't tell me you all already new that

He can do both S2 and RS2 faces (and will do any combo of them in the 10), with illuminated letters and needle, so they will look absolutely OEM

So, we have had a little interest in Clives thread, so do we have 9 people wanting them for real, who are willing to stump up the cash? If not, are there any UK Audi parts dealers (Corey, VAGparts etc) who would be interested in stocking a few?

Since I will have to pay up over €1000, I am only willing to pursue this if 9 people sign up and agree to pay in advance. If not, I will just buy one for myself...lemme know.

Cheers n

Si

P.S. All costs are as quoted from Gerd, I am not doing this for profit. If we do not make the 10, then I will gladly forward on his order form and my translated version to anyone who wants to order direct from him
Working...
X