No announcement yet.

2015 heated screen group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be interested in one, could do with one in the next week or so too, if someone has one in storage would be happy to replace it

Comment

I hope to be doing a restore on my S2 coupe within the next couple of years so I'd be in for a coupe one also.

Comment

Just curious about the current consumption. SteveH - you suggest 2no 30A relays. I understand that you would have overrated the relays by a percentage, for reliability, but does this screen really consume that much?

A cold winters' morning, with front & rear screens on, heater, wipers, maybe headlights, and the battery needing a little top-up after a cold start is gonna give the alternator a proper wake-up call

as I said- just curious

Comment

Its the current draw on start up of the screen which will be amp hungry once warm it wont draw alot. Steves way is correct.

I am happy to offer a 10 batch of either if we can start a list as a gentleman by the name of Michael messaged and asked nicely.
          Chef

Comment

Originally posted by terrybullwon View Post
            Its the current draw on start up of the screen which will be amp hungry once warm it wont draw alot. Steves way is correct.
            so also 2*30A fuses?

Comment

Could I please be put down for one also. That's for a ABY.Thankyou very much regards Lynn
              Last edited by LSG; 13 January 2018, 08:21.

Comment

You can add me to the list and I promise I won't leave it 18 months to collect the next one I'll keep this as a spare just incase.

Comment

Originally posted by terrybullwon View Post

I am happy to offer a 10 batch of either if we can start a list as a gentleman by the name of Michael messaged and asked nicely.
                  johnboy 3169 Audi RS2

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    And me
                    Not anymore i have just had a new screen fitted due to it cracking so needed doing

Comment

Michael 1xcoupe

Comment

Im sorry, I am out. I found A heated window for sale so bought that one, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                        X