Supersprint exhaust Ø70mm group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supersprint exhaust Ø70mm group buy

Hello everyone, I'm new here, Roberto from Italy.

I used to be a Supersprint employee and now I'm one of their dealer (you can find my company website here: http://www.gardustech.com )

After being introduced to the forum by veneto_rs2 and discussing this matter with a few interested (which should post on this thread soon) we decided to give it a shot.

The Supersprint exhaust for Audi S2 and RS2 is discontinued, I'm speaking about the centre and rear components 764003 + 764006
    http://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/aud...ro-315-hp.aspx
    http://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/aud...ro-230-hp.aspx

I discussed with the Supersprint owners (my ex-bosses) and if we can reach an order of 5 or more systems they'll produce it again.

The list price for these parts is € 1.043 (taxes excluded, shipping excluded).

For this group buy the price will be € 830, which is a 20% discount!

Shipping depends on the country, vat will be applied in the E.E.C.

Also, because it's a custom production, it's also possible to specify a unsilenced centre section and even matt black tips instead of the standard chrome ones.

The same discount is also valid for the full system: 764011 + 764003 + 764006 will cost you € 1.110 (+taxes and shipping)

Let's make this happen!

Current list:
    Saltinot: 734011 + 764003 + 764006 chrome tips
    M_GORDON: 764003 + 764006 chrome tips
    Last edited by GardusTech; 29 June 2016, 09:08.

Very tempting, I enquired about this a while ago to find it NLA. The clincher for me might be the cost of shipping to NZ (postcode 2010). Maybe you could find out then PM me? In the mean time pencil me in for the mid and rear sections please - std colour. And thanks for putting the idea forward.

Comment

I'm waiting from Supersprint for the actual size / weight of these parts, to be able to calculate shipping worldwide with DHL or SDA (whichever is more convenient).

As soon as they tell me I'll send you a quote with shipping to NZ!

Comment

Hi Roberto!

I want a kit, you know
        photobucket SUCKS
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by le mans View Post
          Very tempting, I enquired about this a while ago to find it NLA. The clincher for me might be the cost of shipping to NZ (postcode 2010). Maybe you could find out then PM me? In the mean time pencil me in for the mid and rear sections please - std colour. And thanks for putting the idea forward.
          Shipping quote sent.

Comment

and how about the coupé parts?
            http://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/aud...0-hp--90-.aspx

btw: I have the Supersprint downpipe under my coupé (sports cat welded in, no center muffler, standard end muffler) and I am very pleased with it, both sound and performance

Comment

Originally posted by Henkjan View Post
              and how about the coupé parts?
              http://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/aud...0-hp--90-.aspx

btw: I have the Supersprint downpipe under my coupé (sports cat welded in, no center muffler, standard end muffler) and I am very pleased with it, both sound and performance
              I've enquired Supersprint about 765103 + 765104 + 765116.
              I'll let you know availability and what price I can offer you. Please send me your city and postal coded by private message.

Comment

I have a Supersprint exhaust from the turbo back and can confirm it sounds awesome at full throttle.
                RS2 - Project Mental Wheels
                RS2 - LHD on the road again
                RS2 - reduced to component parts
                RS2 Saloon replica
                A4 1.8T
                BMW 320d Touring M Sport Business Edition auto
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cardcrash View Post
                  I have a Supersprint exhaust from the turbo back and can confirm it sounds awesome at full throttle.
                  Yep, and having reinstalled said system I can confirm that the quality and fit is second to none...much better than a Miltek.
                  1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                  1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                  1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                  1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Never liked the fit of my S2 Miltek.

Your experience may differ though, so don't take my comment as gospel.

Last edited by macspring; 3 July 2016, 01:10.

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback. By the way, as a few people asked me in private about the Coupè components 765103 + 765104 + 765116:
                      The situation is the same as the avant kits: a minimum of 5 system must be ordered for the production to re-start.

Comment

Anyone have film with it?
                        .: Audi Coupe Quattro 20V 91' :.
                        .: Audi/PorscheRS2 95' :.
                        .: Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 96' :.

Comment

That would be great, sadly no official videos in the Supersprint archives.

I do have a video of the S2 coupè on the dyno, but the exhaust layout is different, the rear muffler is mounted in a transversal position. Engine and diameter of pipes / size of muffler are the same though.

I loaded it anyway, after cleaning up the audio a bit as it was really bad.
                          https://youtu.be/IwtYrzPoaqA

Comment

About the coupè parts, which users Peyderpey and Henkjan asked me about:

We can also make a group buy for it, 5 systems minimum to start production.

765103 + 765104 + 765116 will be € 1000 (taxes and shipping not inclued)

765133 + 765104 + 765116 (for OEM centre section) will be € 700 (taxes and shipping not inclued)

As usual, for shipping quotes please let me know where you live (city and postal code)

Comment

Hi Roberto.
                              I can see that U are new user. And U don't put any pic of your car.
                              Hahahahaaa.
                              photobucket SUCKS
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X