Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joss01
    replied
    My measurement is 90mm with the original springs fitted with new bilstein shocks I wonder if they have sent the wrong shocks because everything else is correctly fitted

Leave a comment:

• Mr G
    replied
    Sorry for the multiple posts

Leave a comment:

• Mr G
    replied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Mr G
    replied
    If it helps......heres a pic of mine, I had the pic as someone else asked a few months back

Leave a comment:

• newsh
    replied
    Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post
    That shouldn't alter the ride height at all.

Did you tighten the bushes once the weight of the car was on the suspension, or when it was in the air still? Especially the wishbone bushes.
    Good point!

Leave a comment:

• Bowie69
    replied
    That shouldn't alter the ride height at all.

Did you tighten the bushes once the weight of the car was on the suspension, or when it was in the air still? Especially the wishbone bushes.

Leave a comment:

• joss01
    replied
    I think I worked it out could it be the incorrect rear anti roll bar links I think I been sold ones that are longer

Leave a comment:

• newsh
    replied
    It will settle a bit as it’s driven. All the old bushes will have sagged so it will look a bit taller with fresh ones

Leave a comment:

• joss01
    replied
    Yes I replaced them as they came out I have 90mm between the top of the tyre and the rear wheel arch I want to know if this is correct

Leave a comment:

• anthonys2
    replied
    Your RS2 looks amazing love them in polar silver

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    If you 're used the original springs it should settle back down to where it was. The shocks shouldn't alter the ride night at all. Did you seat the springs in the cups properly? The end should be against the stop on the cup.

Leave a comment:

• joss01
    replied
    Dave you was the first person to see the car after I bought it you have been a great help throughout the rebuild and thanks for the under tray I still have not fitted it. I have a question after rebuilding the suspension the car riding higher I have used the existing springs but did change the shocks to Bilsteins can you throw any light on this

Leave a comment:

• joss01
    replied
    Hi Dave thanks as for the misfire the engine was misfiring when it was cold I ran the engine up to running temperature and the misfire disappeared, but today the engine stalled went to start it back up and the misfire reared it ugly head once more can you throw some light on this.

Leave a comment:

• rustybullethole
    replied
    Did you manage to sort out the misfire you had on it?

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    She is looking very nice Joss. You have really done a great job. Well done

Leave a comment:

Working...
X