X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by joss01 View Post
    Hi Dave your quicker than me I found it as well the lower swing arms on the UR it cheaper to buy a new set from Germany than refurbing the original also can you check something I forgot to mention to you on Sunday I have a full set of wheel bearings that I bought for the RS2 do they fit the ur? if so
    Cheers, been looking at wishbones on line and apparently there is a big difference in quality. I will do some research and try and get as close to OE as I can.
    I don't think the RS2 bearings will fit. I will get the bearings direct from SKF. They have launched a really good direct sell website due to all the fakes out there! Not too expressive either.

Leave a comment:

• joss01
    replied
    Hi Dave your quicker than me I found it as well the lower swing arms on the UR it cheaper to buy a new set from Germany than refurbing the original also can you check something I forgot to mention to you on Sunday I have a full set of wheel bearings that I bought for the RS2 do they fit the ur? if so

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    http://trshop.audi.de/konakart/ShowSearchResults.do

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by joss01 View Post
    does anyone have an answer to this the courtesy light on the front passenger side does the light come on when the door opened or do you switch it on manually?

I am looking for an air ducting clip part number 431 121 304 a any got a spare one
    They had them on audi tradition last year.

Leave a comment:

• joss01
    replied
    Does anyone have an answer to this the courtesy light on the front passenger side does the light come on when the door opened or do you switch it on manually?

I am looking for an air ducting clip part number 431 121 304 A any got a spare one
    Last edited by joss01; 11 December 2019, 22:06.

Leave a comment:

• joss01
    replied
    yes its up for sale

Leave a comment:

• s0_big
    replied
    Selling it ?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Audi-8...cAAOSwP8ld7Qs9

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    I called in to see Joss and his car over the weekend. What a peach! Superb

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied

Leave a comment:

• joss01
    replied
    go for it I managed to complete mine in less than a year got any photos of your rS2

Leave a comment:

• dhali7376
    replied
    WoW !! Makes me want to finish the work on my one now .

Leave a comment:

• Greg_S
    replied
    Looks great, nice to see its in great condition.

Leave a comment:

• joss01
    replied
    Thanks one more RS2 brought back from the dead

Leave a comment:

• Ian_C
    replied
    Beautiful

Leave a comment:

• joss01
    replied
    image_76594.jpg image_76597.jpg image_76598.jpg image_76581.jpg image_76583.jpg image_76580.jpg image_76582.jpg image_76584.jpg image_76593.jpg image_76586.jpg Here are a few more pics

Leave a comment:

Working...
X