2008 Saab 9-5 Sport Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Saab 9-5 Sport Wagon

I have finally got my Saab where I want it. New 18" Axe EX18 and Dunlop Sport Maxx tyres have finished it off. I hope you like the subtle OEM+ look I have gone for with it?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/t6HGKXiDeCMzy28M9
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

I like them, really suits the car
    sigpic
    1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
    1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
    1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Looking good, sure suit the car and the colour!
      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Thanks, I spent ages trying to decide and even once ordered was worried I had done the wrong thing. It is the first time I have put dark wheels on a car. (Or satin ones for that matter!)
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Looks good had the wheels on my white Subaru forester in a similar colour.. I had the same concerns but now love them

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cheers, I am really happy with them now!
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by cultcars View Post
                Looks great!
                Thanks!
                The Perfectionist
                sigpic

Comment

Those wheels really do suit your Saab

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                    Those wheels really do suit your Saab
                    Thanks, I took about 3 months to decide and even when I ordered them I wasn't sure! Anyway the day they arrived I knew my research has paid off. I really like the way the fill the arches but look OEM+
                    The Perfectionist
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X