Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi S2/80 sedan-Halfblood - 1994 - ristokru

Hello,

I have watching this forum a while and i think is time to but my car also to this forum. Maybe i got good ideas and help when needed.

So, this is my car. It has body of Audi 80 and all technics from Audi S2 Coupe. Exept rear axel.

Settings:

Engine:
    RS2 exhaust manifold.
    Turbo have bigger and modifaid air intake.
    Sparco panel filter,.
    Running at 1.3-1.5bar.
    A decent 3 '' release
    WG stronger spring
    7A exhaust cam

Inside of car:
    314mm Brembo brakes.
    El. adjustable Recaro seats

Front brakes:
    Disc C4 S6 323mm
    Suport: BMW E38 728 (the second is a more powerful engine suport)

Rear brakes:
    Disc S4 B5 Avant
    Suport: S4

Brake A6 (I could be wrong, but in any event, the two-chamber)
    Hand brake cables B5 (B4 can not reach)

Looks like a very nice example. Really needs a Competition/S2 rear bumper though.
    1994 Audi 80 Competition

Comment

Looks nice!
      More info/pictures of the brakes please!

Comment

Originally posted by Klobsters View Post

Looks like a very nice example. Really needs a Competition / S2 rear bumper though.
        Agreed, but still very nice.

Welcome.

Comment

Thanks!

I know, really really needs S2 rear bumper!

And i cant take pictures of brakes right now. Its winter and i have winter tires on it

But looks evil with winter tires also. Because of big brakes then there fits min.16" wheel and ET31 for MB.

Comment

Really nice looking car, regarding the bumper, I often wondered if you removed the black plastic parts from the rear bumper and filled in the gap level with the edge then resprayed how much better the B4 bumper would look. Certainly not easy but trying to get hold of a competition/S2 saloon or avant rear bumper is not easy either.

Comment

Nice ride.. Looks good in red.
              Did you change dash and doorcards to facelift or was it original?
              00 S8
              94 RS2
              94 80 Competition
              88 urquattro 20vt

Comment

While it might sound like the same suggestions I'd make each time, it is to different people's cars. And we all like the RS2 black optics.

Maybe consider black trim around the edge of the front grille rather than the chrome.

Silver 'coloured' indicator bulbs to eliminate the little orange 'yolk' in the centre of the clear indicator lense.

Lastly, elipsoid headlights (with HIDs) as these headlights make a B4 imho.

Best wishes.

Last edited by macspring; 10 December 2016, 12:18.

Comment

nice ! works of transformation & engine bay pics welcome
                  S2 's and oldtimers

Comment

Originally posted by geryS2 View Post
                    nice ! works of transformation & engine bay pics welcome
                    Thank you!
                    I try to make engine bay pics soon

Nice ride.. Looks good in red.
                    Did you change dash and doorcards to facelift or was it original?
                    Yes it looks
                    The Audi 80 Body is facelift.

While it might sound like the same suggestions I'd make each time, it is to different people's cars. And we all like the RS2 black optics.

Maybe consider black trim around the edge of the front grille rather than the chrome.

Silver 'coloured' indicator bulbs to eliminate the little orange 'yolk' in the centre of the clear indicator lense.

Lastly, elipsoid headlights (with HIDs) as these headlights make a B4 imho.

Best wishes.
                    Silver 'coloured' indicator bulbs to eliminate the little orange 'yolk' in the centre of the clear indicator lense. What do you mean? I didint understand..

But now i like that I dont have RS2 headlights.Maybe later. Before i need Coilovers and rear S2 bumber!

Comment

I have a spare S2 sedan/avant rear bumper, but I need S2 front bumper in return
                      Last edited by M2ki; 12 December 2016, 11:59.
                      1989 Audi 80 Quattro
                      1994 Audi 80 Quattro Competition

Comment

Originally posted by M2ki View Post
                        I have a spare S2 sedan/avant rear bumper, but I need S2 front bumper in return
                        I can give you money in return

I havent mentioned what are my goals for future

Just now i will make car to run with no mistakes and i need to change:
                        Rear wheel bearing, rear brake hose, new thermostat, new temp. sensor, V-belts, generator repair, valve cover gasket exchange and finally new mounts for front axel.

1.But bigger plans is to make my Electrical system to coils.
                        2.Then MaxxEcu ECU.
                        3.Bigger turbo(Need to fint turbo what will spool in 3500rpm..)

Is there some coil kits with good value and good quality? Or is it cheaper to find every pc. separtly?

Comment

Some promised pictures:

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...82&oe=58EE6D25
                          https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...50&oe=58D97562
                          https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...6c&oe=591CE349

Work in progress
                          https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...02&oe=5919C1AB

Need to get new s2 clusters because now they are peeling. But now all intruments are working but i am using 260km/h speedo and it will lie a little but i can see the speed anyway.
                          In meanwhile i have fixed all leaks and new thermostat and some other stuff. Butt still the car doesnt hold 90celsius. It stays in 80c. and if i am lucky then it will stay some time in 90c.but goes then back to 70-80c. And if i will be in track then it will go fast 100c. No clue anymore why it makes that...

And now i need to get hans of diff lock and change the bulbs. Also in mirror and window switch bulbs.

Comment

I have 7A engine, and same issue with temperature. When drive temperature holds 70-80 (on the dashboard gauge), but if car stands with working engine temperature goes 90. In summer often goes 90 when drive. I`ve already changed 3 termostats and last one was audi genuine A-sparepart. And all same. I`ve also changed multitemperature sensor what worked 100% on my other 2.0 16v engine, but nothing changed. I measured temperature with laser temperature gauge and it showed that engine was about 90-94, and near multitemperature sensore temperaturee in some reason was 78-82. After that i stoped solving this problem because all parts what could cause this problem were changed and nothing changed

Comment

---
                              Last edited by M2ki; 21 January 2017, 10:27.
                              1989 Audi 80 Quattro
                              1994 Audi 80 Quattro Competition

Comment

Working...
                              X