Comment

yep bean sting in the tail like that befor

Comment

Originally posted by s2_wot View Post
          cracking tune/band
          Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Thanks everyone. I thought by saving a few ÂŁÂŁÂŁ on the car i would be able to spend more on up grades. I thoght 2500 was to much. I,ll keep on looking.

Comment

Originally posted by rob martin View Post
              would you put a couple of grand on a horse tomorrow thinking it might win and you'll get lucky ?

save your money. will be a bad carrot ! spend that little bit extra and buy a good one. if money is tight, a cheap s2 isn't for you. and i don't mean that in a nasty way. always false economy buying cheap. buy the best you can afford.
              Wise words. You could spend much more sorting a tatty S2 overall than you would on a good one in the first place...
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic
              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
                Wise words. You could spend much more sorting a tatty S2 overall than you would on a good one in the first place...

you WILL spend much more sorting a tatty S2 overall than you would on a good one in the first place

Comment

I DID spend more on my S2 sorting it out than what it cost, nearly double!!

Comment

but at least you'll know exactly what you've got, theres something to be said for fully rebuilding a ropey car if you can get it for right money IMHO
                    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

im spending lots too...but will be like new when its finished
                      1996 Audi S2 - 295bhp and 326lb/ft - Complete Rebuild Project

1994 Audi 80 - 2.0 8v (slow but reliable!)

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                        theres something to be said for fully rebuilding a ropey car if you can get it for right money IMHO
                        Yeah, dont fall into the same trap again!

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                          but at least you'll know exactly what you've got, theres something to be said for fully rebuilding a ropey car if you can get it for right money IMHO
                          "right money" being the key there, 2500 it ain't.
                          Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                          Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Working...
                          X