Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2central.net
    replied
    Wow - excellent idea... Late B6/B7 S4 and RS4 with the 0A3 transmission have the more rear biased centre diff as well so would be great on the S2 - Nice work Alex !
    The action of the 0A3 box is nicer too - shorter throw than 01E without being stupidly short.

Leave a comment:

• Tom_
    replied
    Loos perfect Alex, when i get RS4 0A3 gearbox, i let you know

Leave a comment:

• piotr
    replied
    That looks fantastic job,well done Alex.I think I will go for it in the future.Hope it still will be available then

Leave a comment:

• Henkjan
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonas_R View Post
    Bookmarked for when my gear
    box dies.
    +1

Thanks Alex!

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Great work

Leave a comment:

• gavs20v
    replied
    I'm not in the position to do this conversion atm however just wanted to say well done and thanks. It's one thing being innovative for your own requirements but something else offering it to the masses
    All the best
    Gav

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Thanks guys I hope this kit helps people to make their S2s even better

i have some more stuff in the pipeline too
    Last edited by Error404; 20 August 2017, 18:06. Reason: Speeling :D

Leave a comment:

• LSG
    replied
    Alex I must say the things you turn out always look exceptional. I think the lads are lucky your love is with the S2.Great work fella.. Kind regards Lynn.

Leave a comment:

• quattrostyle
    replied
    Great work Alex

Leave a comment:

• rxl
    replied
    Received my set. High quality and a great product.

Gesendet von meinem EVA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Jonas_R
    replied
    Bookmarked for when my gear
    box dies.

Leave a comment:

• rxl
    replied
    i must be the fist buyer of this set.. cant wait to drive with this gearbox as moast of s2/rs2 gearboxes are dead and replacement parts for the shifter are NLA.

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Plus syncros, maybe a couple shift hubs, seals etc. You're looking at £2.5k in parts alone, with replacing any worn gears, diffs etc.

Leave a comment:

• jsws3
    replied
    Originally posted by Error404 View Post
    No idea on the upper limit, but there are plenty of supercharged S4s & RS4s running 600+ reliably. The shaft spacing is larger than the 01E and the gears are larger, so in theory they can handle more torque but because the centre gear housing is alloy its probably not the case. The syncros are more fragile but the gear shift is far superior to the 01E

Since most 01Es are ****ed now, and rebuilding one properly costs ££££s so this swap is a good alternative option

HTH
    A full set of bearing will cost you around £1200 + labour charges to build if

Leave a comment:

• A80Avant
    replied
    Good stuff Alex

Leave a comment:

Working...
X