Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel's & Tyres Sale, Got To Go Space Required!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel's & Tyres Sale, Got To Go Space Required!!!

Right I have FAR TOO MANY wheels and tyre's accumulated from the various cars I've broken and am going to be running and I need them out the way to save me moving them about all the time now I'm transferring to my new workshop.

First off I have a set of four of these A6 16" rims fitted with four matching 195/60/16 Continental winter tyres with loads of tread, however some of them have been repaired a few times and a couple of them go down slowly over a week, their actually Van tyres so have super strong side walls and have no damage other than the puncture repairs. If I were keeping them for myself I'd simply fit tubes to the couple of problem ones and can do this for the buyer should they want for the cost of the tubes and wheel weights. Had to pinch an image from eBay as I can't get at them currently.

Their in better condition than this, all straight as a dia with no damage, I've checked them on a balancing machine myself. Size is 7" X 16" ET 45. £100 for just the four rims, £150 with the tyres as they need tubes or you can pump them up every week like I used to do. I have the centre caps but all are damaged as they've gone brittle with age so could do with replacing.

A6 Wheel..jpg

Also have a set of these, had to pinch an image again, their 6.5" X 15 ET 45.

Audi-100-7de7f76dcd147a05-medium.jpg

I have a complete set of FIVE in near mint condition with four centre caps and I can fit five good (5mm + tread) but mismatched tyres to them for the buyer. £100 for just the rims, £150 with tyres fitted and balanced.

Also have some good spare singles of the 15" rims should someone need to replace a damaged wheel. £25 each for a really tidy one £15 for a tatty one.

One X Genuine RS2 Wheel, dead straight, no damage but needs to be refurbished. £250 ONO.

Also have a pair of 225/45/17 budget tyres with 5 mm + of tread, can't recall the brand off hand but Z rated. £50 the pair and I'll chuck in another two that are just legal but unevenly worn for free if you want them.

Various good 205/55/16 tyres some brand new others with 5 mm + of tread £15 to £35 a tyre depending on what it is, some have come off spare wheels hence being unused.

One single 225/45/17 Bridgestone tyre ZR rated 2.5/3 mm of tread so just legal, ideal for a spare wheel. £15.

Collection preferred on everything really though I can courier a pair of tyres easy enough. Though I will send everything for cost price or I'll package and buyers are welcome to make their own arrangements. Will deliver/ meet up with the sets of wheels within 100 miles for cost of fuel.
    Last edited by K Simmonds; 14 December 2018, 14:25.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Xmas bump!!! Come guys some bargains to be had here!!!!

Comment

Bump, I'm losing one of my lock ups come the end of the month so really need to shift some of these!!!

Comment

Working...
      X