L reg 1993 Audi coupe 2.0 16v DOHC
    Dark blue (almost black)
    128,000 miles
    service history
    full year MOT
    6 months tax
    17" alloys with almost new tyres

The one that got away from Mr Madwolf
    Yet another save by international audi rescue. This poor wee chappie was written off because someone stopped rather sharply in front of it and it ended up with a cracked bumper, smashed fog light and indicator and 2 lugs came off the headlight. I've replaced the bumper, fog, indicator and headlight, put it through a full year's MOT and taxed it for 6 months. I've also swapped the 15" wheels for a set of 17" Smiths Oblivions with almost new tyres all round. It's been identity checked by VOSA of course since it was involved in an accident. Seems ludicrous that it was written off for that minor damage. Previous owner was a middle aged woman and previous to that it was owned by her husband's boss and before that (when bought new) another senior member of the company. So 3 previous owners. The couple were really pleased to hear i'd be fixing it and seem to have looked after it well.
    Interior is excellent. Dark blue/black striped cloth with 3 spoke leather steering wheel. slight wear to driver's outside bolster but nowhere near the usual wear on these seats.

It only needed new back discs and pads for the MOT so I was chuffed about that.

I'll leave in the kenwood cassette head unit with 12 disc CD autochanger. Radio doesn't work right now. Had a quick look and the plug's not on the end of the aerial cable.

Oh yes, there's a very small dent just above the driver's door at the edge of the roof. There are a few small scrapes and stonechips here and there but nothing I can think to mention other than that small one above the door.
    All in all it's a cracking wee car. Feel free to give me a shout. Given the wheels, tyres, new MOT and tax i'd like an offer near £1000.

cheers
    nj

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    1990 CQ20v
    2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Looks good Noel, definatly one that got away, but i decided the cost involved in collection and extra cost over cheaper cars more locally, would have been very silly of me really.....

Good luck with the sale, had it have been in Red mind you
    Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Very nice motor Noel....good luck with the sale
      93 S2 Avant Parting
      91 URQ RR
      02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

cheers Steve. it's a wee cracker and if it was a 5 pot i'd keep it but sadly I now have this tidy 16v and my 20v that's a bit shabby. I did consider a moving of engine etc but I just can't take on that kind of headache right now so hey ho
        If I find a 20v or cq20v with a knackered engine I might do a simpler thing by swapping in my good 7A of course
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        1990 CQ20v
        2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
        X