Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 S2 (3b) FOR SALE

Hi all,

An unfortunate side effect of buying my first property is having to sell my S2 to fund a new kitchen!

Exterior is in pretty good condition, interior likewise.... needs a little tidy up. Colour is metalic emerald green. 157,000 miles on clock.

Whats right:

All belts changed and a full service carried out 3 months ago. All brake pads and front discs changed this summer. Turbo and main turbo hoses replaced 1 year ago. Extensive history. Imobaliser and Cat 2 alarm (although the alarm is disconected as a new key fob transmitter needs to be sourced). Nice stereo. MOT due in December, Tax in January.

Whats wrong:

In the near future the car will require a new radiator (hairline crack on top cover), new Power Steering Pump (noisy but not leaking) and possibly a new bomb (hydraulic accumulator). Car also hesitates a little sometimes.... this needs to be looked into.

Car will need a little bit of work but will be great once again once done. Unfortunately all the above faults occured at the same time and i really don't have the time or funds to sort them.

With the above taken into account I am looking for £3500 or a very near offer.

Please PM me for further details, photos or to arrange a viewing.
    Attached Files
Working...
X