Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another S2 Conversion Project stateside, 1991 Audi Coupe Quattro in rare Titan Grey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another S2 Conversion Project stateside, 1991 Audi Coupe Quattro in rare Titan Grey

Picked up a new Project car, planning on doing a quick and easy 20vt conversion on it with some S2 parts sprinkled all around

Sadly due to the fractured nature that is the forums, i'm doing more of a vlog on youtube to document the progress

that progress is tracked here:

https://www.youtube.com/c/brokenquattros

I'll try to keep updates posted on here when new videos/progress happens
    Last edited by Ruffiano; 7 June 2019, 20:30.

Sounds good to me except the facebook part. Although I will keep an eye on the forum. Good luck with your conversation best wishes Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by LSG View Post
      Sounds good to me except the facebook part. Although I will keep an eye on the forum. Good luck with your conversation best wishes Lynn
      oh, that was a typo, it is a vlog on youtube, i was thinking of how facebook sucks for project threads because it has no memory, or way to track progress.

Comment

very happy to hear that. Thankyou

Comment

Great stuff. Just found your YouTube channel and really enjoying. How is the Ur project going? I wish ours were as rust free as yours looks!
          Nothelle S2 Avant
          Black Ur project
          Ocianic Ur project gone
          S2 Coupe project gone
          Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
            Great stuff. Just found your YouTube channel and really enjoying. How is the Ur project going? I wish ours were as rust free as yours looks!
            Thanks! UR is going slowly. Its a 'long term' project i want to take my time on. I'm having a hard time finding a paint shop that is willing to do it. Most of the local places are only interested in doing 'insurance' work, they want to go buy new panels and just toss them on and send you out the door. Most shops just want quick paying jobs, not something to actually work on and properly restore. guess thats the way of the world.

Comment

Hey, that sounds very familiar. I've had the same problem here trying to get someone to do my S2 Avant. Good painters are hard to find and they are flat out and don't have time to do a glass out job.
              I also have a Ur. Just got it last week and I plan to take my time as well. It needs total strip, back to the shell with lots of rust in the floor. I'm thinking a couple of years min.
              Nothelle S2 Avant
              Black Ur project
              Ocianic Ur project gone
              S2 Coupe project gone
              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Working...
              X