• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    Originally posted by pfi View Post
    My 3B has it but dunno if has been retrofitted

Link to how2 : https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...plete-retrofit

blown bulb replacement : http://www.s2-audi.co.uk/tech_articl...mp_display.htm
    Will check it out <3

Leave a comment:

• pfi
    replied
    My 3B has it but dunno if has been retrofitted

Link to how2 : https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...plete-retrofit

blown bulb replacement : http://www.s2-audi.co.uk/tech_articl...mp_display.htm
    Last edited by pfi; 16 February 2021, 14:07.

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    Originally posted by LSG View Post
    Looks great. Much better sat there than in one off the little plastic pods on the windscreen frame Imo. The photo off the dash i can`t see the air temp is eliminated like your dash is or is it the angle of the photo. Mine didn`t work when i got the car and i didn`t know it should light up untill i saw someone eles`s dash and his was lit up. You can solder a replace the buld in. You can see how to do it if you search on the forum. The car is coming along great the only thing is your making everone eles look bad coz your make so much progress
    Hmm didnt think about it, where is the air temp located? 3b's have it as well?

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    Thank you all for the kind words.
    Technical its started to be better but outside its trashy. But trying to get all mechanical in tip top shape, and electrical sorted out. So far everything electrical seems in order.

IMG_20210215_183639.jpg IMG_20210215_184421.jpg
    Hoping it will become better when im finished
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Filip_FIN
    replied
    Looking good

Leave a comment:

• LSG
    replied
    Looks great. Much better sat there than in one off the little plastic pods on the windscreen frame Imo. The photo off the dash i can`t see the air temp is eliminated like your dash is or is it the angle of the photo. Mine didn`t work when i got the car and i didn`t know it should light up untill i saw someone eles`s dash and his was lit up. You can solder a replace the buld in. You can see how to do it if you search on the forum. The car is coming along great the only thing is your making everone eles look bad coz your make so much progress

Leave a comment:

• Greg_S
    replied
    Awesome work, making some great progress.

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    turbo3.jpg turbo2.jpg turbo1.jpg

Removed some old wires from previous owner and hooked up the turbogauge.

Seems like I need some adjuster/resistance / volt adjuster etc, a bit too light.

Pictures are lying a bit but its still quite bright.

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    IMG_20210214_162456.jpg IMG_20210214_162447.jpg IMG_20210214_162514.jpg
    IMG_20210214_162544.jpg IMG_20210214_162621.jpg

Bumper (yes I know it has gaps everywhere dont worry) and lights/blink/fog etc fitted, the lights work fine.
    So0me more pictures of the dirty 91' hoe which I still love even if "she" brings me problems on daily basis

Needs a proper cleaning soon

Also tried fixing the ABS-system today, knew I had a faulty relay earlier but checked this one and it works so either there is a bad connection or
    the car might need to roll a few rounds.

Was suggested maybe check ABS in VCDS but Im not sure if its possible on the 91' 3B's?

Some pictures etc. all for now tomorrow ill try fix the abs and fit the turbo gauge in the vents
    + get the center console and everything back together.

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    IMG_20210214_125246.jpg IMG_20210214_124847.jpg
    IMG_20210214_125249.jpg IMG_20210214_162505.jpg

Some small updates today, went over every bolt/nuts on the subframe/parts front&rear to see if I hadnt forgotten anything. fitted lock rings on the driveshafts rubber which I had delayed/forgot

Tec7 has dried , car looks even more **** now but for now it holds up for a technical pass ( MOT / TÜV ).

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    IMG_20210213_135432.jpg IMG_20210213_135419.jpg IMG_20210213_135422.jpg IMG_20210213_135425.jpg

Bought some seats from a guy on a local site here, got both front seats and backseat for under 380 euro which I thought was a nice price

It has some damages, I was thinking of fixing it myself but I noticed there are some people around who fixes these seats for a decent price.
    (At least at first glance it looked quite okay).

This is the drivers seat so this is the most worn seat, didnt have the time to unpack the passenger seat and back seat/back cushion, but I will tomorrow

--

audistoler_1.jpg audistoler_2.jpg audistoler_3.jpg
    This was the pictures from the ad, had to send it by mail but it actually fitted in the "Biggest box" for a normal price so that wasnt so bad.
    Seats aren't perfect in any way but I think they will look better in my all-black-leather interior instead of a Blue Seat and a BLue-Black backseat

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    IMG_20210213_101143.jpg IMG_20210213_110301.jpg IMG_20210213_101139.jpg

Fitted the blinkers etc, lets just say its.. functional for now. All lights were blinking so no electrical problems (thank god..)

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    Also started fitting the RS2-glassfiber front bumper and fix rear bumper. Both are kinda destroyed, every hole is cracked and it was hard to make it fit at all.
    Looking for front bumper and rear bumper + side fenders , going to change it later on.
    Glued the **** together temporary please dont hate
    IMG_20210213_133055.jpg IMG_20210213_130725.jpg IMG_20210213_130729.jpg

IMG_20210213_130716.jpg IMG_20210213_133533.jpg

Just to have it fitted before the "MOT"/TÜV here, going to transport the car as soon as I get the wheels, tires and exhaust part.
    A local guy is gonna build me a new exhaust, was quite cheap so hope it will turn out okay. Need it proper since its gonna get registered in the cars papers.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    IMG_20210213_120529.jpg
    So, a tiny update today, started fitting the airfilter box because I need it for the "MOT" in Norway, but was told that it might be possible to use something like K&N cone/open filter which I already have, wondering about removing the box and trying to get registered in my cars papers.

received_862305507892594.jpg
    Bought these wheels for my car, Protrack One Street 18x8 , price was quite okay compared to Oz and other brands,
    it's light and tüv approved so just positive things about it. Image is photoshopped, just tried to see how it would look on my car.
    Probably wrong size and color is offset.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    Nothing I would bother do anyway hehe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X