No announcement yet.

Audi Coupe 1990 - 800+HP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only asking as it wasn’t listed on your build Maybe tool steel head bolts what head gasket was you using?

Comment

Elring diesel head gasket was currently in use.

Comment

Originally posted by karlz View Post
        Elring diesel head gasket was currently in use.
        Custom elring gasket? try a Athena copper ring gasket and maybe do some deck cooling on the head and the block this is what I’ll be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by mac2226 View Post

Custom elring gasket? try a Athena copper ring gasket and maybe do some deck cooling on the head and the block this is what I’ll be doing.
          3 pages before this, everything that you asked or sayd is posted in pictures about engine build...
          1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
          *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
          1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

Originally posted by Kiku View Post

3 pages before this, everything that you asked or sayd is posted in pictures about engine build...
            Sorry I didn’t read from beginning but yes I’ve seen what you have and haven’t done ?

Comment

Right now we have our own reasons why we stay away from the Athena copper gasket. But it may be that we have to use it in the soon coming future...
              1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
              *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
              1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

Awesome project. Love this build. What diesel engine gasket and could you more describe that oil port inside head?on that exaust side
                Last edited by Tom_; 28 December 2021, 17:32.
                Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

Using Elring gasket with code 230.521
                  Regarding the oil port, we have a guy in Estonia who re-does the oiling for entire head to solve the third cylinder oiling problem under high load. Perhaps Kiku can explain further what is done physically to the head.

Comment

Working...
                  X