Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project - Pete-S2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looks really good Pete

    BTW try Tapatalk on your phone for posting pics, it’s brilliant.

    S2 Coupe 3B Project


    Ur quattro restoration

    S2 Avant

    Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • That’s the seats from Newsh
      I was very very lucky with them .How much did I pay for them John?Was it something silly like £450 including electric harness?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by piotr View Post
        That’s the seats from Newsh
        I was very very lucky with them .How much did I pay for them John?Was it something silly like £450 including electric harness?
        Can’t remember, I know I did you a good deal

        S2 Coupe 3B Project


        Ur quattro restoration

        S2 Avant

        Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by newsh View Post

          Can’t remember, I know I did you a good deal
          That was a great deal buddy,and you delivered half way as sell .Top man

          Comment


          • Looks like the inside of Darth Vader's helmet. I did the same with mine and flocked the dash too. Nice job
            91 Modded 3B
            14 A6 Avant Black Edition

            Comment


            • Kudos for all the work you have done !

              JW

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SteveH View Post
                Looks like the inside of Darth Vader's helmet. I did the same with mine and flocked the dash too. Nice job
                Cheers Steve

                Comment


                • Originally posted by struikie View Post
                  Kudos for all the work you have done !

                  JW
                  Good few days of work and lots of swearing at the beginning but definitely worth it .
                  Thank you mate

                  Comment


                  • I think little bit of disappointment coming my way .Long time ago I have bought gear box and I was told it’s RS4 B7 box .
                    well ,sticker indicating like it is a RS4 box but code on the side that back then I wasn’t aware of is the disappointment part .Could you guys confirm that it is S4 and not RS4 box 3FC8D9C8-7756-47BF-8A84-4FEAA064AE48.jpeg 666E55BF-D5C9-4B5C-B837-E93A9971D95D.jpeg

                    Comment


                    • After some more research I have found it’s good news In the end

                      Comment


                      • It’s HLD box

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by piotr View Post
                          It’s HLD box
                          That comes back as "Audi RS4 4.2 V8 Benzin 6-Gang-Getriebe"

                          JW

                          Comment


                          • Witch is great news

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X