Wanted - Washer bottle bracket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - Washer bottle bracket.

All this talk of NLA parts has reminded me. I'm hoping someone has one of these spare and in one piece.

It's a bracket which attaches the front of the headlight washer bottle to the inner wing, and is from a 1991 (M chassis) 80/90/Coupé, part number 893 955 457, item 5a in the picture.

I stupidly threw away the part that folds over the top and holds the bracket to the wing, as it had snapped off and wasn't attached to the washer bottle. I thought wrong when I thought I could simply order a new one.
    Hopefully someone here has one lying around waiting for a good home, maybe someone with a 3B that has removed the washer bottle to save weight.
    SS

I may have this, still attached to my car but surplus to requirements, bear with me a day or 2 and i will get it off the car and let you know.
    Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Originally posted by madwolf_Uk View Post
      I may have this, still attached to my car but surplus to requirements, bear with me a day or 2 and i will get it off the car and let you know.
      Thanks Wolf Man. Hopefully yours isn't snapped in two like mine was.
      IIRC two fasteners hold the back of the bottle up in the wheel arch, the front of the bottle is pushed into this bracket just begind the headlight. The screw on mine was well corroded, so good luck.
      SS

Comment

You have a PM, pics below, also got the bottle of ya need it?

Make me an offer, i take paypal

HTH
        Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Working...
        X