Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Audi 90 quattro Glass.

Hi Folks.
    Had a visit from the misunderstood in our society a week back and they decided to help themselves to my 90 q. They smashed the drivers side rear quaterlight, the one with the quattro script on it and Audi tell me that it went NLA on April 1st last year...Ha!... Not funny!!! I managed to sort the mullered steering colum the broken door locks but am struggling for a glass. Just got back from GTI I, having had a quick chat with Chris? with the rather swift Tornado 90 and he suggested I post here on the off chance that sombody has one is lying about somewhere and surplus to requirements. If so PM with a price that would be great.

Thanks guys.

SteveT

Sorry meant passenger side,

Comment

fooking ******ers .
      sigpic

Comment

Got their prints, sadly....for them!!!!!!

Comment

Next step - find the fingers that go with the prints, and cut the *******s off.
          Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

Havent got one personally so cant help, and sounds like it was Chris (Jogi) you were speaking to.
            Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

saloon or coupe just to make sure exactly what you want, didn't think the saloon one's had quattro in it?

Comment

B2 90, Saloon....yeah, if you blink you miss it, very subtle. Rear heated element has the quattro script too.. If I cant get a quattro one a plain one will do and i will get a graphic made....Cheers

Comment

is the window glass NLA for the 80 as well(without the quattro script?) i had a 90 q until recently and i also had some thieving pile of turd break into it (within 24hrs of me buying it) ended up getting another window(fr passenger) from a scrapper but it was'nt tinted and looked terrible against the rest of the glass,although it was better than having no glass at all.A replacement from an autoglass type place was £300

this place has been recommended in the past,think it was on classicaudi where someone was after a windscreen from the very 1st audi 200(NLA surprisingly)

Pilkington Automotive glass 08452 130993

Comment

Thats what the Audi Parts chap said yeah. Unbeleivable that it lasted till last year as a spares item really!!

Thanks for the contact I will try them on Monday.

Comment

also try putting up a post on audifans.net and classic-audi.co.uk

Comment

i've sent my mate an email and i'll see if he has one spare.

Comment

Steve,
                          You wasted no time in getting on here, but good to see you mate.
                          Not sure, but maybe try Puglife too. Speedy service from him
                          Good luck in your search and come on more often
                          Cheers
                          CHris
                          Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
                          20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jogi730 View Post
                            Steve,
                            You wasted no time in getting on here, but good to see you mate.
                            Not sure, but maybe try Puglife too. Speedy service from him
                            Good luck in your search and come on more often
                            Cheers
                            CHris
                            Just been trying to ask him if he still had it. Might be worth pm-ing.

Comment

I have both rear C pillar glass bits if thats what you mean? Also seem to have photos of everything at the moment....

Jay - pug_life85@hotmail.com

1986 Audi UR quattro - WORK IN PROGRESS
                              1981 VW Mk1 Golf - "20v Jim, but not as we know it!"

Comment

Working...
                              X