X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new updated angel eyes

angel eyes

go on someone get these, i wanna see what they look like on a coupe!! lol

I like that fact they are a little bit more modern, not sure if it would suit the coupe or not....
    Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

quite liking these black ones too
    Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

could be good just for the ellipsoid/projector part not sure about the angel eye's part tho?

Comment

do those top ones have the DLR LEDs in them too? There is just something wrong with the side part after the indicator, looks wrong to me...though i would be keen to see what they look like installed and lit
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

im tempted to purchase a set, they look quite nice
          Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

i like the chrome ones better than the black ones,but...i dont have 200euros to ditch right now....more important stuff to get

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
              im tempted to purchase a set, they look quite nice
              Won't they be for the wrong side of the road?
              David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

Thats a fair point, i'll check with the seller how they are setup and if they have the flap inside
                Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

i asked one of them recently and he said that they do have the flap,and can be used in the UK.Just not made excactly for the UK though

Comment

There a nice looking product, im just not sure they suit the S2 shape though, round lights on a relativley square shaped car, dont seem right to me.....
                    Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Might be nice, I not sure, but how will the black ones give a good light? Isnt the reflector the most important part for a good light spread?

Comment

not in projector type of lights

Comment

Originally posted by S2_Dave View Post
                          Won't they be for the wrong side of the road?
                          Yes dont be blagged by the flap changing them from LHD to RHD as it just blocks of a part of the light output not actaully allign it to RHD specification.

Comment

These are something similar I believe:

Stolen from NordicAudi.
                            Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes
                            http://www.garaget.org/?car=52877

Comment

so it looks like that top bar lights up aswell, a little bit like the new R8...

thank you for the pic, i think they are exactly the same but the chrome version....thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X