No announcement yet.

Major head ache - suggestions needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI i believe its £35? for a front set of subframe mounts from Bambridge and he had some in stock last time i enquired about a month ago

HTH
    Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

they are a must i think. make the car so much better. poly on the wishbones, promounts, koni and whitline and handling is so much nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by GazzaG60 View Post
        they are a must i think. make the car so much better. poly on the wishbones, promounts, koni and whitline and handling is so much nicer.
        Already have the Koni's and whiteline, but recently replaced the wishbone bushes with OEM. OK gonna hit Bambridge for some solids now

What about engine mounts? Anyone any experience of the various densities?

Cheers n

Si
        95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
        Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
        With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

The 034 street density are the best comprise although I doubt you could get them intime for your car unless it's going to be there a few weeks

Comment

id go track density. i may still have a street density here. when i got mine from corey he gave me a street until the track arrived.

id go track density, promount, koni shocks and springs, whiteline, powerflex bushes throughout new rubber bushes on front roll bar.

Comment

new rubber bushes on front roll bar.
              Just curious why rubber not poly?
              Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
              Sold ABY-stock

Comment

How's the job coming along Si?
                2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
                2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
                1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Working...
                X