X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yodaboy
    replied
    I have done the same to my UrS4 - purchased some tinted indicator lenses to match

Leave a comment:

• Nesh
    replied
    Is it possible to panit the fog lights that way too?

Leave a comment:

• mayhemg77
    replied
    lack lights

Looks good!

does it affect the strengh of the light at all?
    do u think the same effect is to be had with standard lights? meaning none elipsoids
    rgrds
    graeme

Leave a comment:

• M_GORDON
    replied
    The light are very preaty but. The position lampĀ“s reflector in black...

Leave a comment:

• A80Avant
    replied
    well if you have a second set,you can try it out.I got a second spare of mirrors coming in,thats why i tried it.

Leave a comment:

• UUUdirs2newcastle
    replied
    What do people think of the black Ellipsoid lights? I have a spare set of Ellipsoid lights, but I dont know whether to do it, incase I will regret it. I guess its no going back once the black paint is on?

Leave a comment:

• A80Avant
    replied
    yes,im amazed! i like them so much i will probably be keeping them.I have a friend who sent me the chrome mirrors as a backup,but these are definitelly staying!

Leave a comment:

• s2_bo
    replied
    Looks good!

It quite sutes the RS2, i have my HID'd blacked out lights on the RS2 atm, quite like the look

Leave a comment:

• A80Avant
    replied

Leave a comment:

• A80Avant
    replied
    Here are mine! i did them today,took about 1hour.
    I used some gloss black heat resistant paint and brushes,all from fleabay.I can say im very pleased by the result.I tried to do it as perfect as possible,taking off all chrome before painting with alcohol,and doing a bit of rubbing of the plastic.
    The paint was very thick though so it would stay on anyway.
    Good thing the glass is not clear otherwise the small rough spots would be noticed! overall though yeah!

Leave a comment:

• A80Avant
    replied
    hmm temp resistant doesnt come on gloss...only mat.No problem anyway

Leave a comment:

• Skull
    replied
    temp resistant

Leave a comment:

• A80Avant
    replied
    hmm i thought of that...off to get brushes and black paint then..

Leave a comment:

• Acidburn
    replied
    Probably easier to use a brush as trying to put stuff on to certain sections will result it when you remove it, it removes the chrome effect as well.

Leave a comment:

• A80Avant
    replied
    im expecting some extra chrome mirrors for mine,and i may be doing it myself.I have a question though.Is it better to use spray or paint with brush?
    I have black gloss spray and im trying to figure out how to cover the reflector part .i had seen somewhere that they used some kind of vaseline or grease that would be able to clean thereafter without doing anything to the chrome itself.
    any photos of that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X