S2 with no headlamp washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
    Really, I'm 99% sure all V6 Coupés should have the same 'S2 type' front bumper. I know V6 Avants/saloons have a different one's.

Yeah I was thiniking of the saloons and avants though they do come on some of the avants dont they?

I have a v6 coupe with normal bumper, but it could have been replaced at some point.
    1990 Cq20v GTi Engineering RE2400
    1992 16v 80 quattro
    2004 A3

Comment

My coupe never had washers but it could have been replaced too. Someone should stick up a nice pic of one with washers for comparo

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

my b4 quattro saloon 16v had washers on the standard **** bumper, porsche 944 1s look the same as rs2

Comment

Mine S2 had a V6 bumper on it when it came from Luxembourg.

I noticed that the grilles at the bottom of the bumper weren't as open as original S2 grilles. The ducting of the oil cooler was completely blocked.
          Attached Files
          www.S2power.com

S2 Coupe - decat - EPS exhaust - RS2 IC - RS2 front - RS2 brakes - RS2 mirrors - Koni shocks - H&R springs - Jehnert doorpanels & Audison Amps - leather & sunroof - VEMS - USA rearlights

Comment

Originally posted by Jon441cc View Post
            Are those tints dark enough
            Its how i bought the car, allthough the pic is a little dark all over as well, but they really are black, looks but doubt its legal :mischeif:
            Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
              My coupe never had washers but it could have been replaced too. Someone should stick up a nice pic of one with washers for comparo

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

I really can't decide

As I only have one of the washers Ill keep a look out for the another one and go washer-less for the time being.

This is where I am currently

sigpic
                "For what you spent on that you could have brought a new car"
                BUT I DON'T WANT A NEW CAR!

1995 S2 Avant, Volcano Black
                1982 VW Golf Mk1, primer yellow, will be finished one day, maybe.
                2003 VW T4 long nose X pack, (has become project)

Comment

I much prefer V6 bumper over s2, but i think an s2 bumper with rs2 style washers could be cool. Like AndyP said im sure you could get some generic washers. like fit some round bonnet-> windscreen washers in the top of the bumper. That could work?
                  Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
                  03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
                  01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

Working...
                  X