• Show
Clear All

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    It could be worse. He took it and did a cra# job

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    If something sounds too good to be true it probably is Guy offered me a great price to spray the car, I accepted it then all of a sudden he can't take it onTtwwaatt

Leave a comment:

• AquaS2
    replied
    Any pics yet mate! Patiently waiting

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    Anyone know the difference between the two codes

Leave a comment:

• johne
    replied
    The paint code for my '96 Byzance coupe is LY4N.

Leave a comment:

• s2driveruk
    replied
    Yep it is there and will also be stuck in the first page of the service logbook too if you happen to have it still. There also used to be a vin checker which i think confirmed the paint and options...

Leave a comment:

• LSG
    replied
    I think you'll find a build sticker in the boot on your coupe. It should be on the right hand side. Lift out the square plastic box and there is or should be all the info ref your car. Paint code ect. Happy hunting.
    Last edited by LSG; 21 June 2020, 00:02.

Leave a comment:

• larsaskogstad
    replied
    Spray it blue

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    Thread resurrection can't believe it's 4 years ago already, so much for getting her painted in 2017. Anyhoo good news is getting it done next week so now looking for paint codes I know there is 2 versions what's the difference peeps and what's the codes, ta in advance

Leave a comment:

• montyrs2
    replied
    Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
    So guys seriousley thinking of a full quality respray next year to finish the car off after loads of mechanical work is finally finished, the $20,000,000 question is do I stay with Byzance Purple which I love or as the Coupe' is RS2ified do I change her to Noggy blue😐 Can someone set up a pole I have no idea how to do it🤓
    I'm looking to get mine painted to, do you recon anyone would do a group buy for painting multiple S2's?

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    Nice

Leave a comment:

• geneandbolly
    replied
    Yes indeed - it's got to be purple - perhaps something like this?! >>

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    That's agreed then fresh new Byzance Purple next year with possibly a hint more pearl

Leave a comment:

• gavs20v
    replied
    Keep as is but possibly get a little more pearl purple in the mix . Beautiful colour

Leave a comment:

• quattrostyle
    replied
    Another vote for the original colour

Leave a comment:

Working...
X