Aircon urs6 cools sometimes, sometimes not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircon urs6 cools sometimes, sometimes not

Having some trolls in my cars electric system I think, a couple of years ago I changed everything due to a compressor fail.

drier, condenser, compressor, orifice tube and had it flushed and regased. Worked good, and haven’t driven it much thue to family matters.

Now I have problems with the climate control. Bought a second hand and it worked a while. Same problem has arrived with the new one, when you touch the some buttons nothing happens. Haven’t found what I need to solder (I know I have read it somewhere). After a while it can start to work by it self. The tabs that holds the lower button was cracked so when I glued the plastic tabs they started to work again. But only for a while (fixed both controls) and the tabs haven’t cracked anymore. Have just electric oxide clean them.

But the main problem is that it chills good sometimes but sometimes it’s nothing. Just heat. The acfan works and clutch is engaged and no codes in the climate control. I have heard a relay clicking under the steering wheel sometimes and also it will start on fan speed 2 or 3 on cold start sometimes. Even if the coolant temp or engine temp is just 30-50°C.

What should I do? I do use Maxxecu that’s wired to pin 41 and 6 and that seem to work as I should. Even though I understand to have the most benefit of it all is to wire it to the ac relay as it loose it’s signal when desired temperature is reach (clutch still engage but no extra ISV support. This isn’t a major problem as it can be resolved. But a non working AC is junk. Both ac hoses was hot when the ac didn’t give any cold air. Ch 52 and 53 said everything was okay. But it flickerd a bit and gave some indication that some flaps where closed after a while.

i did pop the ac relay and fan speed relay (the later looked not so good) maybe new relays? The one that clicks I didn’t find. It stopped after a while but sounded it was close too the gaspedal.

Attached Files
    1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
    2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
    2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
    2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)
Working...
X