X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• david1980
    replied
    Originally posted by mac2226 View Post
    If I was you kit I would go with Wagner copy rather than rs2 copy or sport quattro copy the casting is not as good all best Michael
    Do you have links to either of these? The only other rep I have seen is what Kit posted quite a while ago and the company is currently out of stock.

Leave a comment:

• mac2226
    replied
    If I was you kit I would go with Wagner copy rather than rs2 copy or sport quattro copy the casting is not as good all best Michael

Leave a comment:

• david1980
    replied
    I have been waiting for the other one you posted to be back in stock (the wagner style) as the company said they would have them in stock a month or two ago. This is a good alternative so will get one ordered.

Leave a comment:

• K Simmonds
    replied
    I'm sure they use to cost a lot more a few years back when I was looking for an RS2 EM, however I guess as demand for them has reduced then so has the price, normally the shipping and customs fee's alone would be enough to put one off though this seller is asking a lot more reasonable carriage fee's and the product itself has been heavily discounted.

Leave a comment:

• K Simmonds
    replied
    Look's like they've updated the listing and I didn't realise what I posted was of no use....

Give this one a try.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fits-1990...oAAOSwekhb3JFq

Leave a comment:

• s2driveruk
    replied
    Hi Kit, link is dead but sounds promising. Any pictures..?

Leave a comment:

• K Simmonds
    started a topic Decent RS2 Exhaust Manifold Copies....

Decent RS2 Exhaust Manifold Copies....

I took a punt on one of these.....

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....=1101514998024

Out of all the RS2 EM knock off's I've seen these are by far the best, okay it's not perfect, ie not all the flats for the nuts have been machined and the collector and waste gate castings could do with do with a little cleaning up with a dia grinder, hell even even a Dremel would do or an abrasive bit in a drill as there's not much that needs to be done, it could be used as is. However the runners are nice and clean, it fit's properly and the internal casting is an accurate copy of the genuine unit. I'm going to machine the flats on a friends mill and give it a quick go over inside with a dia grinder and be very happy with it For £80 delivered from the USA!
Working...
X