Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exchange of experience setting m.2.3.2 for beginners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asm-goth
    replied

I tried to switch the maps and turn on and off the boost limitation, but after installing the patches, the boost is limited and when 6v or more is supplied, well, the specified contact does not happen, the boost is limited and the fuel card does not switch! Who got the switch?

Leave a comment:

• jonn48
    replied

Guys who use map switching? I tried to apply 12V to 46 pins and did not see the switch.

Leave a comment:

• d_anev
    replied
    Originally posted by jonn48 View Post
    ...all of Europe knows you)) Well, many grateful people for your work exist in the world.
    Thumps Up !!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jonn48
    replied
    Originally posted by prj View Post
    I did the best I could for accel enrichment and SD. You understand, I had to code a whole new different algorithm in assembler, and do that within the confines of the stock ECU, which is also heavily processing power limited. It was not an easy task.

These days I just put Ecumaster on these

If Ecumaster were to be installed right away, there would be “one of ...” And thanks to Motronic, all of Europe knows you)) Well, many grateful people for your work exist in the world.

Leave a comment:

• prj
    replied
    I did the best I could for accel enrichment and SD. You understand, I had to code a whole new different algorithm in assembler, and do that within the confines of the stock ECU, which is also heavily processing power limited. It was not an easy task.

These days I just put Ecumaster on these

Leave a comment:

• jonn48
    replied
    It works as a TPS based enrichment in almost every ECU there is.
    Please don't try to compare anything with VEMS, horrible ECU.

Of course MAP is slow. TPS is fastest, followed by MAF and only then MAP.

Thank you Dmitry! Now I have to do Pnp VEMS for a friend, I also don’t like much in VEMS.

Leave a comment:

• prj
    replied
    That is, the actual enrichment is due to the slow response of the MAP sensor? And one more question. In VEMS, wall film enrichment works without TPS delta, this is a percentage of the injection time difference. In motronics, is it different? And enrichment of the wall film only works with the TPS multiplier?
    It works as a TPS based enrichment in almost every ECU there is.
    Please don't try to compare anything with VEMS, horrible ECU.

Of course MAP is slow. TPS is fastest, followed by MAF and only then MAP.

Leave a comment:

• jonn48
    replied

There is no enrichment when pedal is released. Enrichment is done based on delta TPS, and negative = 0.

That is, the actual enrichment is due to the slow response of the MAP sensor? And one more question. In VEMS, wall film enrichment works without TPS delta, this is a percentage of the injection time difference. In motronics, is it different? And enrichment of the wall film only works with the TPS multiplier?

Leave a comment:

• prj
    replied

How to change the wall film enrichment parameters so that enrichment does not occur when the accelerator is released?
    There is no enrichment when pedal is released. Enrichment is done based on delta TPS, and negative = 0.

Leave a comment:

• jonn48
    replied

How to change the wall film enrichment parameters so that enrichment does not occur when the accelerator is released?

Leave a comment:

• -ice-
    replied
    Hi,

you have interessting label „knock retard deg“. Is this live ignition retard when knocking?

BR,

Dnuel

Leave a comment:

• filip.krticka
    replied
    I have done a few analysis with excel speed sheet and found inconsistency within VE table I believe.
    Fix it and need to validate it by road testing.

Hoping I’m on right track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• filip.krticka
    replied
    Originally posted by Acki View Post
    I'm not able to check the logfile somehow - could you share some screenshots?
    Dear Acki, thank you.
    Please find the log file in csv format attached.

Current setup: K26/27 10# (Custom made by Vidar)
    Injectors Bosch EV14 613ccm 0280158123 -(710ccm 4bar)
    EFI fuel pump 400l/h
    red coils conversion
    Wagner exhaust manifold
    3" full exhaust
    standard inlet and exhaust camshaft
    engine is fully forged
    + Wagner IC

1st note: I have not been working on N75 map yet.

Exhaust temperature mesured after the turbo is 800°C max.
    Having lamba control switch off I do follow requested AFR. Under the full boost currently running richer 11,6.
    I have a variation but it's not lean it is always on the rich end max 0,4
    I made an assumption (maybe incorrect) it is not a big issue.

2nd note>
    I have been running setup using K26/26/29 software with RS2 injectors on 5 bars, but I was not facing with knocking issue.
    I can share bin files with you as well. That is why I believe it is not hardware related.

3rd note - data log sometimes crash ... it not an issue and it has been discussed in the different thread.

Thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by filip.krticka; 20 April 2020, 15:09.

Leave a comment:

• Acki
    replied
    I'm not able to check the logfile somehow - could you share some screenshots?

Leave a comment:

• filip.krticka
    replied
    Hi, looking for an advice - why I need pull by timing so much incomaprison to original ignition map, arround the turbo spool up. Ingnition map P/T Load 110, 140 I have 7.5degree now (original software 14 degree MAF based software was runing almost fine).
    Dwell 3ms,
    AFR 12.

What could by the source of my knocking issue?

Is it down to VE map, I need to spent more time on Load 110 and 140???

Any advice is welcome.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by filip.krticka; 19 April 2020, 14:55.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X