X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M_GORDON
    replied
    Pioneer?

Install some good alpine with silk tweeters Not much that 40€ and very good quality sound
    Some spg or sps and can work amplified

Leave a comment:

• Jamesey
    replied
    Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post

Just ordered a pair
    They fit perfectly and very good priced .
    just bend the spare 2 lugs up and over

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesey View Post

Hi they are pioneer TS-G400. Cost me a tenner with a voucher .
    £20 altogether but good price and worth it
    Just ordered a pair

Leave a comment:

• Jamesey
    replied
    Originally posted by newsh View Post

What model are these James?
    Hi they are pioneer TS-G400. Cost me a tenner with a voucher .
    £20 altogether but good price and worth it

Leave a comment:

• jp_paul
    replied
    On the rear seat pins: they can be removed and refitted with a deep 17mm. If, as mentioned, you can't reach enough of the nut with the socket, you need to adjust the length of the pin using the allen key in the middle. If you can get away without adjusting them, they go on and off dead easy, lining then up with the seat socket when refitting.

The card has a screw up near the quarter shelf, one behind the bolster, one in the kick plate and one you can see on the b pillar when the door is open.

Don't forget to check your rear quarter shelf tweeters are wired and working before you refit the card!

Leave a comment:

• newsh
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesey View Post
    Fitted these today , sound so much better ,, what size are in the rear panels please
    What model are these James?

Leave a comment:

• Bowie69
    replied
    Originally posted by newsh View Post
    IIRC
    You’ll need a long socket to undo the seat back latching pin, or it’s an allen key and a ring spanner?
    Take a pic or count the threads to get them back in the same position.
    Yep, or I have some nicely cranked, old school, ring spanners for this job, 17mm from memory? Even some deep sockets are no good, as they haven't got enough clearance deeper into the socket.

Leave a comment:

• newsh
    replied
    IIRC
    You’ll need a long socket to undo the seat back latching pin, or it’s an allen key and a ring spanner?
    Take a pic or count the threads to get them back in the same position.

Leave a comment:

• Bowie69
    replied
    Remove rear seat bolsters, and seat base, then there's a couple of screws holding the panel in, remove and pull it up like a door card.

Leave a comment:

• Jamesey
    replied
    Originally posted by jp_paul View Post
    I did the same on mine many moons ago, likely using the same pioneers that you've gone for. According to my Amazon invoice from 2011, I used Pioneer TS-G1313i 13cm 3-Way Speaker and 140W Max for the rear (and used Pioneer TS-G1013i 10cm 3-Way Speaker and 130W Max on the front). They fitted like a glove
    Yes they fit perfectly and sound tons better
    I've yet to look how to get into the back speakers in the rear side panels ,, any idea mate

Leave a comment:

• jp_paul
    replied
    I did the same on mine many moons ago, likely using the same pioneers that you've gone for. According to my Amazon invoice from 2011, I used Pioneer TS-G1313i 13cm 3-Way Speaker and 140W Max for the rear (and used Pioneer TS-G1013i 10cm 3-Way Speaker and 130W Max on the front). They fitted like a glove

Leave a comment:

• Jamesey
    started a topic New dash speakers

New dash speakers

Fitted these today , sound so much better ,, what size are in the rear panels please
    Attached Files
Working...
X