Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quattrostyle
    replied
    No issues with alloy subframe bushes front and rear on my type 85, still running OEM wishbone bushes though but would like to try poly in there as well.

Leave a comment:

• newsh
    replied
    I run Superflex on my coupe, they are quieter than Powerflex , stiff enough and really easy to fit.

Leave a comment:

• tango123
    replied
    i will get some powerflex bushes, thanks to all for the input

Leave a comment:

• LHD_Kid
    replied
    I've had solid subframe bushes for around 5 years now... no vibrations from them... I did get more vibration with harsher gearbox / engine mounts

Leave a comment:

• Fat Audi 80
    replied
    I am running Supaflex poly subframe bushes. Much more control than OEM but no harshness whatsoever. Recommended for OEM+!

Leave a comment:

• ristokru
    replied
    Some says that they dont feel vibartions even with solid metal ones. So buy Powerflex,AK etc. rubber ones and your good.

Leave a comment:

• tango123
    replied
    i just dont want the vibrations etc that some people have mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• ristokru
    replied
    I bpought AK motorsport red bushes. I dont want solids vibrations. I think red ones are more more durable and stiffer than oem.

Leave a comment:

• MARKMIDGE
    replied
    Oem subframe bushes are also a nightmare to fit, I mashed 2 up trying to press them in and then went and bought powerflex.

Leave a comment:

• stocious
    replied
    Go with solid alloy ones, my car had them fitted by Dyalynx and since then I've fitted power flex wishbone bushings and really enjoy the car, plus nothing but praise by passengers

Leave a comment:

• s2driveruk
    replied
    I wouldnt spend that money on oem one personally...the alloy or powerflex or supaflex ones will largely be fit and forget and that much for a full set

Leave a comment:

• tango123
    replied
    I'm after oem sub frame bushes, any one know which make would be best? Genuine audi ones are available, but are they worth the $120each or so?

Leave a comment:

• ristokru
    replied
    I think i will go with Powerflex ones. I hate vibrations and i think solid ones makes some vibrations?

Leave a comment:

• s2driveruk
    replied
    always run with solid ones and I dont find them buzzy at all. Agree with comments above, sharpen up the handling. Last summer moved to powerflex wishbone bushes from OEM and seem to again make things more connected and sharper steering. Also they don't degrade over time like the oem ones.

Leave a comment:

• GazzaG60
    replied
    i run black series on the arms. they work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X