RS2 Koni settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 Koni settings

Hi all, does anyone have any experience of nice set up with Koni's and standard springs, I've scoured the search function but can only find Coupe info. I'm just taking out the H&R's which were 3/4 back from fully stiff up front and 70% on the rear.

I have seen the sticky saying 1.5 turns for the fronts from fully stiff and 1.0 turn rear from fully stiff.

I checked just now. rear ones on the avant are 12 turns from fully soft to fully stiff (not 360deg turns but the ability to turn one at a time).

Front are 3 turns from side to side.

My mechanic seems to feel that the above setup makes it too stiff overall.

I plan to have the rears half way and the front only a quarter turn from fully soft.

I have black powerflex bushes at the front and ak-motorsport red bushes at the back, and I need a daily usable car with spirited driving here and there.

Comment

we went for 1/4 turn from fully soft and car feels acceptable for Greek roads. No more bashing from the bilstein.

I plan to send the bilstein for refurbishment and possibly a change in their stiffness in order to reuse them in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
        we went for 1/4 turn from fully soft and car feels acceptable for Greek roads. No more bashing from the bilstein.

I plan to send the bilstein for refurbishment and possibly a change in their stiffness in order to reuse them in the future.
        Front and rear?
        My settings are WAY too stiff. going to dial them back around a turn both front and rear.

Comment

yes we went with front and rear similar setting.

I have powerflex front bushings and ak-motorsport rear red ones.

Definitely feels like a good improvement so far

Comment

I don't recall the exact settings but my konis are set towards the soft end of the scale. They are firm but together with the stock springs provide reasonable compliance. Pitch and roll is minimal.

Comment

Working...
            X