Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got an S2

Hello everyone,

I'm member for a while now.. first I was going for an RS2 in laser red but they don't come for sale very often and there was just a nice modified S2 for sale and I hopped onto it
    What has been done to it ?

Specs:
    Wagner intake
    Wagner exhaustmanifold
    Wagner short route intercooler
    Garret GT3071
    AAN ignition
    KW V3 suspension
    RS2 swaybar want to change it to a white line
    S8 brakes

It's running approximately 420hp 540Nm that's what the previous owners said it's running pretty good but gonna put it on a bench soon
    Minors:
    Little oil leak
    Suspension is making some noises when I drive off my porch (maybe some new top covers required?)
    side list (correct english? dunno) need a respray.

Plans?

Changing al the rubbers to powerflex or another brand? (someone some pointers maybe? will search the forum for more details of what you guys are running)
    getting the Rear axle blasted and powder coated
    Search a OEM radio and install it + removing the amplifier and box in the trunk.
    Find a nice holder for my turbo boost meter
    Getting some parts of the interior re-done.. if you got some interior handles to pull yourself up in the car send me a pm (y)
    Trying to get some room to get colder air into the intake.

Probably forgot something but if you guys got some pointers I'm happy to hear it

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 8 photos.

Congratulations on the be purchase. Looks like a solid engine setup. As for subframe bushes super flex are good. I have power flex but still suffer with creaking noises from them
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
      Congratulations on the be purchase. Looks like a solid engine setup. As for subframe bushes super flex are good. I have power flex but still suffer with creaking noises from them
      Engine has also scat rods, and is balanced by Vankronenburg and rebuilded head this all just 10tkm ago.
      Thanks for the feedback I will look up super flex

Comment

Nice car well done body work and paint look ok.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
          Nice car well done body work and paint look ok.
          Thanks but the paint has its flaws but gonna respray some parts and then I a will let a professional detail it.
          I bought it of a member alias smartie from the s2power forum a Dutch speaking forum.

Also today I'm putting him on a bridge to find the oil leak. I'm hoping that's it is nothing to serious and an easy fix.

Comment

Nice car but the wheels look rubbish. Think it was for sale pretty cheap considering the specs.

Enjoy it!

Comment

Saw it on Marktplaats, lovely s2! If you ever sell the US spec tail lights, contact me!

-1989 Audi Coupé 2017-...
              -1986 Audi 90 2.2 2014-2017 Daily classic
              -1993 Audi 80 1.9TDI |recycling OEM parts| 2013-2014
              -1990 Audi 90 2.3 USA 2012-2013

Comment

Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post
                Nice car but the wheels look rubbish. Think it was for sale pretty cheap considering the specs.

Enjoy it!
                The price was a stimulation to buy it The wheels will transfer to my daily probably because there just a new set of tyres on it. still thinking what wheels that I need to get thinking about BBS E26/88, lemans, OZ futura or ATS racelights.
                Last edited by kbormans; 26 July 2017, 09:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Audi80/90ClubEurope View Post
                  Saw it on Marktplaats, lovely s2! If you ever sell the US spec tail lights, contact me!
                  Indeed that's the one and I hope to get through MOT with these taillights in Belgium .. lets cross our fingers else I need to find me a EU specs to get through it :s

Comment

looks like a good starting point. already a Belgian registered car or import?
                    1967 fiat 500 future project
                    1976 audi 100 coupe S
                    1989 vw corrado 16V
                    1989 audi 90 quattro 20V sport
                    1994 audi RS2 project
                    1994 audi RS2 parts car
                    1995 audi RS2 project

Comment

It's imported but already got the papers from customs. Only need to go to the mot but first I gonna change the seal of the valve cover, I think/hope the oil leak comes from a bad seal. Then I need to renew the brake fluid and hopefully it pass mot.

Comment

Originally posted by kbormans View Post

Indeed that's the one and I hope to get through MOT with these taillights in Belgium .. lets cross our fingers else I need to find me a EU specs to get through it :s
                        my dad's 90 has US spec taillights and is getting trough it (3 times already) and his coupe too!

i have some EU SPEC taillights extra & i am from belgium too
                        -1989 Audi Coupé 2017-...
                        -1986 Audi 90 2.2 2014-2017 Daily classic
                        -1993 Audi 80 1.9TDI |recycling OEM parts| 2013-2014
                        -1990 Audi 90 2.3 USA 2012-2013

Comment

Originally posted by Audi80/90ClubEurope View Post

my dad's 90 has US spec taillights and is getting trough it (3 times already) and his coupe too!

i have some EU SPEC taillights extra & i am from Belgium too
                          Glad to hear that the MOT is no problem and when it should be a problem the I would like to borrow your EU SPEC taillight for a day
                          And I went to the event you organized in Lommel, but didn't had the car back then and the oil leaks spoils the fun also a bit.. Bought a new seal for the AAN,ABY the previous owner said it was all the same so today I'm going to replace the seal and hopefully It stops leaking. Then I get to work on the brakes so bought new fluid from ferodo dot 4 and hopefully that will do the job too...
                          Tomorrow I got one day to go to the MOT and it has to pass through because I leave on holiday Sunday and my Export plates from the Netherlands are only valid 2 weeks..

Comment

updates Kjelle?

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldvossen View Post
                              updates Kjelle?
                              Yes, I have the oil leaks were fixed found out there were 2 little ones. So changes the gasket of the valve cover and the other leak was due to a bad fitting so also solved this. The brakes were good enough for the MOT but still aren't good enough so checking to swap from a hydraulic one to a vacuüm system that might do the job. At the moment I don't have alot of time due to Exams so starting from september to try and figure out which parts are needed.

Comment

Working...
                              X