New to S2 Forum, long time Quattro Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to S2 Forum, long time Quattro Driver

Hey gents, I've had a login for quite some time but am not sure I've ever actually posted. I used to hang out on Motorgeek a lot but since its slowly died out due to all the spam on there after it was sold I have started looking elsewhere. I actually wanted to post on the Group Buy Wagner Evo Manifold thread but for some reason I'm locked out and can't post in that forum. Hoping someone can fix that for me, maybe I just need to post a few times. Not sure.
    Anyhow, I have 2 ur-Quattro's (Neither run), a 95 S6 (Runs most of the time), and a D2 S8 (Daily Driver for the moment while I rebuild the head on the S6).
    Looks like a good active forum, I'll be browsing around.

any photos of your quattros?
    we love photos

Comment

Welcome aboard. We love photos on here!!
      1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
      2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
      2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Welcome,

What were the last two or three things that side lined your UrS6, apart from the head issue you mentioned ? Just curious as I daily one also.

The Foum is normally busier, but the platform's software has been changed as part of an upgrade and there are a few issues that will be ironed out, but the change is inhibiting some people from visiting or posting as much as they did previously with the old format. - mentioned just as background info.

Comment

Welcome to the forum..a lot of really helpful people on here, with tons of info at their (often oily) fingertips

Comment

sounds like a good collection, hit us with some pictures
            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Good luck sorting your motors out

Comment

The corrosion to front arches generally applies to vehicles with 8k in the vin. 2008 up to 2010/11 where warranty may apply.

Comment

Welcome aboard, some of us love a URS6. When you get time put a best picture in this thread. Anyone wanting to share pictures of their URS6?
                  96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                  96 URS6 plus speck estate
                  94 2.6 80 Avant
                  99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by macspring View Post
                    Welcome,
                    What were the last two or three things that side lined your UrS6, apart from the head issue you mentioned ? Just curious as I daily one also.
                    For the 9 months I had it before the T-belt let go it was great. Some coil issues but that's common. As part of my rebuild I'll be upgrading to 2.0 Fsi coils.
                    I also intend to Relay the fuel pump as a precaution.

Comment

i dont think anyone really posts on MG anymore. even the project pad is slowed way down. i just look at stuff when i am bored anymore.

Comment

Nice collection of AudiS there..! Welcome aboard and do post some pics!

Comment

Working...
                        X