Hallo Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys
    Well, oem shield it's only one on ebay, for me should be 443615611B and they look like this:

Guy asking for them £60/each ?
    I think my one looks not bad, clean them then spraying by Hammerite should keep them alive for serval months.

Dave , 1.5h away from me i have huge scrap yard, they have 100s cars, each day fresh delivery from popular auction. One day when I make delivery for them I asked for alloys for wife's ex car (honda Civic 51). They told me £200 for wheels, tyres 5mm. They preffer reselling car again if still drive, if not crush and make a nice cubic ?
    For parts looking for auctions, forums, car breakers...

Front absorbers all ready fitted into struts.
    I hope tomorrow if no rain then going to fit them back.
    Next week I'm off so my plan is finishing everything except fuel lane, still on way to me

Last edited by RumJanek; 23 December 2021, 18:05.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. As said in earlier thread we love pictures. You’ll be surprised how much the guys on here can see in the background of a photo so when you post a pic about one thing you’ll get a steer on something else.
      1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
      2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
      2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Sorry guys, I was offline for week, still not feeling good enough, I catch some sickness and my project is on hold at this moment, probably I'll finish next month, I tryed b4 NY but I lost many days in my bed.
        I stay in touch when I start again.
        Stay safe everyone ??

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 8 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

Hello and welcome to forum .
          Huge amount of info and decent people here to help .

Can I ask you why have you decided to buy this model and have you got any experience with how hard it is to own and maintain one of them ?

My advice would be -if you just like the look of them and don’t know how much issues there is to have one and keep it in decent condition than probably I would just move on and buy ….I don’t know ???Focus ST 225 maybe.
          it has got lovely 5 cylinder engine ,parts are available,chassis is million times better and modified parts prices goes in hundreds of pounds where S2 parts will go in thousands .
          Dont worry about main dealer parts prices as most of them is no longer available anyway

I think majority of them cars are never ending projects .

What I’m trying to say is -Yes ,they are lovely looking cars with fantastic pedigree but if you are not prepared financially then I would just finish what you have got there and sell it or keep it standard and don’t spend time and money on modifying it .

When you say FWD Coupe and S2 shares a lot of parts …I would be very careful there .
          Yes they looks the same but they are two different cars and most of the vital parts are different.

I wish you lots of luck with whatever you will decide to do and always happy to help with my advice.
          Last edited by piotr; 31 December 2021, 20:19.

Comment

Thanks Piotr for yours advice, however if you ask me why Coupe FWD/S2/RS2 and not something different eg. Focus ST225...?
            Well... If you had this car before, you'll never offer this car for anyone else, specially in this country, this car is used by "boy racers" and not serving as should ect, not going to explain here about this car..
            As I'm say, I'm stuck in bed, need time to finish this but next week I start my work so everything will be go slower then I wish.
            Sorry buddy, was not helpful what you say...

Comment

Yes. Suggesting someone gets a Ford on this forum is like asking the turkeys to vote for Christmas
              Last edited by Tractor Dave; 31 December 2021, 22:13.
              Nothelle S2 Avant
              Wr Ur Quattro in restoration
              S2 Coupe getting a tidy up

Comment

Tbh anybody wanting to take on an S2 and keep what has become a very rare beast alive is all good in my book

Comment

I show you guys something :
                  Im tired now to strip and work out on my cars if I do not have access to workshop.
                  Im not struggling to fix or modify something but if no rain, wind, snow ect.
                  Why I do this? Because I love this and I love classics cars, that's all.
                  I slow down, my health do not allow and help me...
                  Why coupe? I had same one many years before so I make deccision to buy it again before I found proper model which I looking for...

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                    Yes. Suggesting someone gets a Ford on this forum is like asking the turkeys to vote for Christmas
                    Lol
                    At the end of the day it’s Audi S2 forum ,not FWD Coupe .If it was S2 I would never suggest to pick
                    different car but being fare away from S2 I was just trying to get the point across that maybe it would be worth to think twice before investing time and money in to something that might not be worth it .Just my 2c

Comment

Originally posted by RumJanek View Post
                      Thanks Piotr for yours advice, however if you ask me why Coupe FWD/S2/RS2 and not something different eg. Focus ST225...?
                      Well... If you had this car before, you'll never offer this car for anyone else, specially in this country, this car is used by "boy racers" and not serving as should ect, not going to explain here about this car..
                      As I'm say, I'm stuck in bed, need time to finish this but next week I start my work so everything will be go slower then I wish.
                      Sorry buddy, was not helpful what you say...

Well in fact I did owned Ford Focus ST 225 and for you to say that I should not offer this car to anybody suggesting me that you never drive one of them before.
                      yes that is fact that a lot of them is ruined by boy racers and it’s different matter,but it is a great car with lovely engine and chassis.

Obviously I own S2 and my hart is and always will be with this car but Being a petrol head I appreciate different makes/models.
                      you say “it’s not helpful what I said “,that’s fine
                      Good luck with your FWD Coupe

Comment

Yes, You can use this again after cleaning and spraying, If you go for new one, it will be costly for you.

Comment

Well, looks like we have ourselves a spammer...
                          Greg_S
                          Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                          S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                          '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Originally posted by LHD_Kid View Post
                            Well, looks like we have ourselves a spammer...
                            Greg_S
                            Already banned I think mate.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hallo after my long rest....
                              Time to putt everything back and start make coupe as one piece ?
                              Many thanks for someone (probably member here, didn't told me his nickname but recommended register here) who send me strunts, exhaust shields, my one was definitely good for scrap yard ?
                              Front nearly already done, everything is fitted back now I removed catalytic and new exhaust ready for fitting.
                              Yeah, could be ready if I will have some pieces which are required.
                              Guys, I need bracket which are is connection main fold and catalytic.
                              Probably screws I'll get everywhere but not this bracket. On my exhaust was some "handmade" and welded, it's binned on this moment, screws was damaged and everything was destroyed before I take any pictures.
                              Anyone know what I talking about and may have what I looking for or tell me where to go to buy it?
                              I'll be very grateful for this.
                              Fuel line is in good condition, still green paint on it, was all way down inspected and cleaned, damaged part was cutted 40cm and replaced by new line. This year do not going to touch whole line, I'll be keeping eye on it but no winter and salt on the road so fingers cross i don't need replacing soon.
                              Still to do:
                              - check tank for any ****** stuff in it
                              - fitting full exhaust and shields (all ready in booth)
                              - replace rear brakes, brake fluid
                              - basic service: oil, filter, coolant (timing belt was replaced before car sitting, I have new one but will be replaced later)
                              -need new battery and probably one or two tyres for MOT
                              - driver side window do not going down, need check what's happened
                              - both arches is corroded, passenger side not much but driver side is badly, good for few months, but need sort it and protect before next winter.
                              I hope to everything finish by end this month, I hope.....

Comment

Guys, sorry for my mistake
                                I do not looking for bracket, I looking for FLANGE, ideal for me it's like this one.
                                Any one could help me and make for me something like this?
                                I'll be very grateful for this.
                                This one which I founded is in USA on ebay, too far and will be go ages to send to me.
                                I believe its many welders on this forum which can easily do this so pls pls pls, could you help me? ?
                                Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X