Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 3B, 3 cars in parts to 1

Hi guys.

Little introduction of my project. In some bygone years i've done a few VW and older type audi projects. For a friend i'm now doing an S2, it's a project where there were 3 chassis and all the parts in crates.. one chassis has been to the painter and is now ready to be put together again. One of the cars was an ABY but unfortunately that package was too incomplete and too destroyed to continue, so we sold all the parts to fund this project. We’ve got a 3B engine overhauled and ready to go in. There is a 6-speed gearbox available from the ABY package. Also the climatronic from ABY was available this is something we want to be using. Apart from the enginebay wiring loom everything is available. This is where we’re now struggling a little to implement with a 3B wiringloom (ECU pin-out, coolant afterrun etc.) I’ve got some experience with the older type audi electrics but the S2 is a big step up.. I’ve found the ‘’S2 central’’ wich is REALLY helpful, is the creator of that site still around?
    So straight from the get go a question: Can you guys point me in the direction where I should start digging and ask around where to find help with the above mentioned electrics? I’m looking forward to any replies, thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Falco
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Looks like lots of work ahead

Comment

A lot has been done, and indeed a lot still has to be done

Comment

hi Falco, welcome to the forum!

where in NL are you?

Comment

Hi Henkjan, thanks! I'm in the Leeuwarden area, and you?

Comment

Paul at S2 Central is still about but not on the forum very often. He will respond to an email, address found on his site.
            Nothelle S2 Avant
            Black Ur project
            Ocianic Ur project gone
            S2 Coupe project gone
            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Thanks Dave,

I'm not sure if the link to his email adres is still working at least not when i click it.

Comment

Try s2central@mac.com
                Nothelle S2 Avant
                Black Ur project
                Ocianic Ur project gone
                S2 Coupe project gone
                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by Falco View Post
                  Hi Henkjan, thanks! I'm in the Leeuwarden area, and you?
                  I live near Rotterdam

Comment

Working...
                  X