Idiots jump on Lotus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots jump on Lotus

These idiots think its funny to do this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aucAIvOMoNU

Unfortunatly for them, some clever detective work on Pistonheads has identified them as Scott Hobson, Danny Worby and Adam Smith.

They have also discovered where they work, and have emailed their employers and reported all evidence to the police (they posted the videos and pics on their myspace/facebook accounts.

Something tells me they will be lying low for a long time now that their faces are appearing on loads of car forums!! Spread the word...

What a bunch of complete numpties
    Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

is it just me or are there more and more c*cks*ck idots like these about these days. I cannot imagine ever being in a 'place' to do that and think it was funny.....i hope they get what they deserve
      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I agree, I simply cant see whats funny about it.
        Im sure they wont be laughing when someone starts jumping on them, hopefully its only a matter of time now their identity is out

Comment

The thing is they'll probably only get charged with criminal damage- and then probably a fine. fcck all!!!
          The only way to deal with c*nts like this is to give them a 'kin good kicking, then maybe they will think twice about doing it again.
          Some people on here might deplore violence but,
          Can you imagine if that was your S2 that you'd spent the last year (and most of your hard earned) doing up.
          They would have to die!

Comment

I'm sorry but they are retarded. If I ever see them doing some crap like that I will make sure that will not happen again. I absolutely cannot understand for the life of me what thrill people get from ruining and trashing other people's pride and joy. There's a rather thick line between harsh criticism when you aren't fond of something (but can still display respect) and downright stupidity. They seemed to miss that line entirely and flew over the edge of that dimension.

I have no sympathy, they derserve a far greater punishment than the law can provide.

Comment

They need a good KICKING!!!!
              Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

Unreal - these dicks need to be locked up for good!!!
                Editor AOC www.audiclub.co.uk
                Editor Audifans www.audifans.net
                AOC Member of the Year 2003-2004
                (1994 80 Saloon - Titan Grey\V6 bumper\S2 Avant bumper\80 Competition Alloys - Nice but it certainly isn't an S2 )

Comment

pissed up *****

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                  sigpic

Comment

WTF?

Absolute mindless vandalism

I really hope they get the physical punishment they deserve... the law falls far too short when it comes to dealing with *****ers like this. Several thousand pounds worth of reconstructive dental treatment is about the right balance I think
                    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Ive just read on Passionford that two of them have had their addresses revealed

Comment

Don't mess with car enthusiasts cars. You will get caught and your scummy mugs will be revealed to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                          WTF?

Absolute mindless vandalism

I really hope they get the physical punishment they deserve... the law falls far too short when it comes to dealing with *****ers like this. Several thousand pounds worth of reconstructive dental treatment is about the right balance I think
                          personally think that it's unfair for them to continue with both kneecaps...at least they wouldnt be able to jump on a car with only one
                          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

i could go for that

an ice pick would be satisfying i think
                            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                            Indigo ABY coupé
                            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Can't believe that they would do that then post somewhere the video detailing it.

Good that people will help out and catch who ever does stuff like this, hope the owner of the car was told where to go for retaliation.

Comment

Working...
                              X